• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

turbo 21

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i ordered a few zoas and some shrooms. my 3 red shrooms were detached and floating around the bag. my one zoa has glue over the polyps i hope turbo can settle this out because he is a nice dude. im asking for either another polyps sent to me or a refund of the polyp that is glued over. as for the red mushrooms. i guess ill try to sit them in a bin and hope they attach!

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_1816.jpg
DSC_1815.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Usually you can use your fingernail and pop the glue off.

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok i said negatives but not positives so sorry everyone. So i ordered a few zoas and some shrooms. my 3 red shrooms were detached and floating around the bag. my one zoa has glue over the polyps i hope turbo can settle this out because he is a nice dude. im asking for either another polyps sent to me or a refund of the polyp that is glued over. as for the red mushrooms. i guess ill try to sit them in a bin and hope they attach! those were negatives. positives are all my other zoas are already opening! They shipping was in a day well packaged! looks like i got more thank i purchased and i like how the frag disc are small not big because i hate a small zoa on a huge disc! Cummincation was also great! well done turbo!

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad

I didn't notice the glue on then polyps

let me know if it doesn't open or you can't get it off. And I will send you another frag

I'm glad you noticed the extras I gave you and enjoy the frags
Let me know if you have any more issues or questions

Bob

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks turbo! do you no what kind of zoa that is with the glue on it? (its the one in the middle of the pic) ill let you no if it doesn't open by tonight? and diamond reef you should be excited great corals and prices!

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like the smaller ones
Either Rastas or la lakers

Bob

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Turbo 21 update

So now all my red mushrooms melted do to being fresh cut then shipping i believe. also my la lakers zoas never opened! Diamond reef is having same problem!

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why were my posts removed? all of them? He apparently has not checked his private messages and I need to talk to him asap. We have been trying to get a hold of him for days.

This is feedback thread for a transaction you aren't involved in. Please start your own thread if you are having issues.

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since this appears to be a dispute between 2 members we don't allow outside comments. This forum is here to give members a place to resolve a dispute without others clouding the issue. Let these 2 members work this out here and you can start a thread on your transaction.

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad it may be fair to say this is the second frag of la lakers that died in your care over a week after receiving them. Not sure if you are having issues in your tank or what but to even lose a $5 plain red mushroom frag makes me suspect something isn't right?

And also would be fair to say that I shipped you replacements at no charge and even gave you freebies since I was sending you replacements Now not so sure?

OP
OP
B

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah but dude the frags looked like they were just snipped. And I also have sps so I don't think it's my water...

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you dip them them when you received them? Just wondering. Cause they were nice and open when I bagged them up. And la lakers usually aren't that touchy when shipping them?

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do not post in others feedback threads. If you're having an issue please start your own thread and not derail someone else's thread..

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone else reading this

Brad ordered a pack from me and a few days later lost a frag
i shipped out a replacement frag to him and put 2 nice multi polyped freebie frags in as well
pms from brad said how happy he is with everything and i had the best customer service and he told his lfs to order some frags from me and the same day i received a pm from him saying everything is open

Brad

Would you like a refund for the $7 mushroom im sure the cost of the 2 freebies i sent you in this second box outweighed the cost of the $10 la laker frag

bob

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brad i do appoligize again for the loss of the mushrroms please send me your email again so i can send your refund

thanks

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back