Turn that frown upside down!

  • Thread starter Thread starter d2mini
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

d2mini

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2013
Messages
5,141
Reaction score
8,418
Location
Houston, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came across this photo I took back in 2009 and had a little fun with.
Stay positive, my R2R friends! :D

i-LLhW2wb.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new