Tusi's tank thread

some more
IMG_4229.JPG
 
Stunning tank. Look forward to the next tank. :)
 
Do you plan on selling any frags from your tank since it is getting full?
Sorry I don't sell. Send me a pm with address I'll send them to you and you pick the shipping tab
 
Amazing reef! You mentioned temperature stability as an important factor. What kind of variant do you keep? 1 degree, 2 degrees?
 
Holy smokes, every inch of your tank is almost packed with corals!!! Love the tank and the macros,everything looks great! Also that pm probe box is sweet!
 
Amazing reef! You mentioned temperature stability as an important factor. What kind of variant do you keep? 1 degree, 2 degrees?
Thank you. My chiller is set for one degree and it holds it pretty accurate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new