Tusi's tank thread

Just finished reading through your thread. Words can't do justice to this!
Thank you so much for the nice compliment and I hope you found it helpful. Thank you for taking the time
 
@TUSI, how is your beautiful reef doing?
 
Hey Daniel, my tank is doing ok. Always challenges but it’s normal In the hobby. I got to update my post.
 
Some updates
A5F8B284-ED4B-4BDF-8046-69C44C6B7900.jpeg
09572504-2E1D-48B5-BAD5-1E19B55F226E.jpeg
6A6805C0-5BA8-4FB0-A1B2-D150761C445A.jpeg
D5486496-D140-482F-B5B3-77DD151F9399.jpeg
62991D7B-E3FF-4FED-AEB5-072FD61AAB2B.jpeg
 
Your tank is amazing! Do you have any pictures of the rockscape before the corals grew out?
 
Thanks but I did look but didn’t see any rockscape pics. Just one where there weren’t too many corals. Maybe that’s what you mean.
 
@TUSI, where are the updates for 2022, my friend? We need to see more of your tank!
 
Thanks but I did look but didn’t see any rockscape pics. Just one where there weren’t too many corals. Maybe that’s what you mean.
Yes I looked it up myself. I guess I never took pics of the rockscape only without corals. Back in the day it was not a thing to show pics of an empty tank. I got to look into my archives for you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new