tuxedo urchin help!!! please

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys i just woke up to my tuxedo urchin battling this small pump i have he didn’t climb on it but he decided to travel in front of it and lost some spines around that area where he was. is this because of the flow or do i need to act quick and help him out? he’s been eating gracileria and seaweed sheets since i don’t have too much algae yet. ph 8.1 79degrees fahrenheit 1.023SG i’m quite worried and am hoping he survives. thank you

22FC209E-DF33-4AA0-977C-5E30ECE93F7D.jpeg

OP
OP
lazycouch

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys i just woke up to my tuxedo urchin battling this small pump i have he didn’t climb on it but he decided to travel in front of it and lost some spines around that area where he was. is this because of the flow or do i need to act quick and help him out? he’s been eating gracileria and seaweed sheets since i don’t have too much algae yet. ph 8.1 79degrees fahrenheit 1.023SG i’m quite worried and am hoping he survives. thank you

22FC209E-DF33-4AA0-977C-5E30ECE93F7D.jpeg
ps theres only spines around that area and i havent seen any other ones elsewhere but i still dont think its okay that they fall that easily with flow

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back