• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two AI Prime HD's white

diverpat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
161
Location
Wilmington, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling (2) AI Prime HD's in white. They were purchased mid Dec 2018, they have about 5 months of use on them and are in excellent condition. Each light includes power supply, cords, and box. They do not come with mounts. I'm selling them because I upgraded my lights to AI Hydra 26's.

Each light is $175 and includes UPS ground shipping withing the continental US. I will sell each individually or as a pair. Payment via PayPal is preferred.

Please message me if you have any questions.

60832017_10213923130248102_3949695025398415360_o.jpg
IMG_0638.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new