Two different type clowns in same tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmo040483
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmo040483

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
52
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m almost done with gathering equipment and I’m thinking about what I’d like to add as my fist fish. Is it ok two put two different types of designer clowns in the same tank? I have a Waterbox 20 cube. These are the two I’d like to add.

E60B6CB4-17D3-48E4-8CB7-C6E079290E3C.jpeg 08C2C435-4872-42E3-931C-D9C2E84760CB.jpeg
 
Yes thats is fine. They are same species of fish just different patterns and colors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new