• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Thumbs Up for WWC

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

nycpassat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had placed an order with Chris (143_Gadgets) at WWC back in December and we communicated to have the corals delivered after the holidays. Shipment was received last Thursday and arrived in great condition. All the frags were larger than I anticipated and were very healthy. Much props to Chris and the crew at WWC and will definitely order from them again.

Willie

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Willie! Glad everything made it in. I was really diggin your scoly. I almost kept it for myself. LOL!!! Stay warm bro!

LT83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
willie,

clear out your box...cant reply to your PM

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 34.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 31.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 8.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back