• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Two Tunze powerbeads with wavemaker controller and moonlight

sixline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following setup for sale. Local pickup San Francisco, CA only. $200 firm takes it all.

- Two Tunze turbelle 6100 powerheads - controllable from 1,056 to 3,170 US gal./h
- Two magnetic mounting kits for the pumps. Instead of the hanging hardware in the photo at the link above, this add on hardware allows you to mount each pump directly on the aquarium using a pair of magnets (on in the tank and one outside). This way you can move them around where you want them.
- Tunze Multicontroller 7095 - basically a controller for the above two pumps. It allows you to choose various wave making functions, control the pumps, and set and monitor all sorts of functions on the pumps. It also controls a moonlight which is included.

The pumps have a bit of coralline on them. I cleaned a lot of it off and am running them in a mild vinegar solution right now to remove any excess residue.

Some notes on the setup:

- The pumps are very high quality and very quiet, but are a bit large. This setup is probably best for a 100g or larger (even much larger) system.
- Unfortunately the system takes up a fair amount of real estate in your tank stand or wherever you put it. Each pump has a transformer and a driver module, and then there is the main controller (the Multicontroller 7095). On top of this, the cables are all quite long. I was able to use zip ties and velcro cable ties to make everything nice and pretty, but it is something to think about.

Let me know if you have any questions. Local SF pickup only. Wear a mask and you can come in and verify that everything works and see it in action (although just in a bucket).

mav3rick478

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang high quality for BIG tank setup for cheap! GLWS

OP
OP
sixline

sixline

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping for local interest before considering shipping.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 49 30.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 27.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 55 33.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back