Two Weeks to Get Your Jelly On!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

RFG-Jellys_4002.jpg

LIMITED RELEASE FUN-COLORED FLEX-SERIES RFG NOZZLES

These fun-colored Random Flow Generator® Nozzles will add a pop of color to your aquarium and bring some whimsy to your flow solution.

Manufactured with reef-safe TPU, a firm rubber-like material, the Flex-Series RFG Nozzles introduce a new level of durability, functionality and reliability.

Only two weeks to get your Jelly on!​

Availed in four color, and three sizes - 1/2in 3/4in and 1in RFGs:
RFG075-JLY-AB.jpg RFG075-JLY-SO.jpg RFG075-JLY-SP.jpg RFG075-JLY-UV.jpg

Made with our ultra durable, flexible material

The RFG-Jelly line is made with the same flexible material as our recently launched Flex Series Random Flow Generator® nozzles, making them nearly indestructible

UV Reactive​

3 of the 4 colors are UV-Reactive. the UV yellow will light up a room!

20221206_143859.jpg 20221206_143944.jpg

Limited Release - two weeks only - Ends December 2st​

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where were these when I bought the boring black one? ;)
We didn't have them yet. And in two weeks, we won't have them again :cool:

Very limited release, however we will likly bring them back again next year, and maybe introduce a new color every year

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks interesting. Just ordered. Will post pics and review once I receive them. Thanks.
Nice!

We started shipping the Jellys today so you shod receive it in the next few days.

You'll get a a few Exclusive stickers as well. You'll get a 2x2 clear RFG Jellys sticker with each RFG Flex-Series jelly, and a 3 x 3 Jellys Logo sticker.

1670614834056.png

blaxsun

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are really cool! I would love to run them on my Red Sea but my parrotfish is already really hard on the stock return outlets! Although the colors might really throw him for a loop... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are really cool! I would love to run them on my Red Sea but my parrotfish is already really hard on the stock return outlets! Although the colors might really throw him for a loop... :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
the UV Yellows are the brightest.

I would be curious how well they would hold up to the parrot fish - the material we use is the same sort of rubber-like plastic that many durable dog chew toys are made of and I can tell you they are exceeding hard to cut, even with an Exacto blade (just ask our QC team :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: ). I bet they would hold up well.

To give you an idea of durability for the Flex Series - here's what we did to test it

Last edited:

mudbugmike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would it be possible to get pics of the colors similar to the yellow above? I am using a reefer 350 with the single RFG nozzle pointed at the glass. Debating grabbing a couple of these and going dual output. Would be interested to hear your thoughts on this.

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need their locline adapter which isn't made in the flex material yet, it seems.
Just an FYI - we updated the 25mm adapter recently,. the new Flex version of the 25mm Red Sea Reefer adapter went into production about two days ago. The website is not updated yet, but all our Red Sea Reefer Flow kits will now be shipped with Flex Adapters.

with that said, the flow kit will also get updated early next year with Flex RFGs as well
Currently, if you want Jellys on a one of ou pre-configured Flow kit, they do need to be purchases separately. or you can also DYI the kits, since we offer all of our adapters and fitting separately as well.

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if the flex model will fit over the standard return outlet on a Red Sea 750?
For those the best option is yo go with one of our Flow Kits. You'll find the various options for that tank here:

In my opinion, the better kit for that size tank is the dual 3/4in kit

Last edited:

stephnjeph

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I received my order promptly. Thank you for the speedy processing and shipping.

I chose 2 of the azure blue jelly's and the color is amazing. After seeing them in the tank I feel that the combination of 1 yellow and 1 pink would look interesting and am now debating ordering that combo of colors for another one our displays if they are still available. They fit directly on to my current loc-line and were installed within seconds. The flow pattern works well for the system that they are installed in. My regular dosing of Red Sea Reef Energy Plus AB+ has shown the non linear flow to aid in the distribution of nutrients far more effectively and efficiently that my original wide angle return.

Thank you so much for the impeccable customer service and truly great product! It comes highly recommend from this reefer!

PXL_20221216_191033934.jpg PXL_20221216_191143020.jpg

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my order promptly. Thank you for the speedy processing and shipping.

I chose 2 of the azure blue jelly's and the color is amazing. After seeing them in the tank I feel that the combination of 1 yellow and 1 pink would look interesting and am now debating ordering that combo of colors for another one our displays if they are still available. They fit directly on to my current loc-line and were installed within seconds. The flow pattern works well for the system that they are installed in. My regular dosing of Red Sea Reef Energy Plus AB+ has shown the non linear flow to aid in the distribution of nutrients far more effectively and efficiently that my original wide angle return.

Thank you so much for the impeccable customer service and truly great product! It comes highly recommend from this reefer!

PXL_20221216_191033934.jpg PXL_20221216_191143020.jpg
Those looks great!

They are still available - at least until the 21st (next week). We have had quite a few orders where they mixed up the colors and ordered a few different ones.

it's important to note - the other three colors are all UV reactive, so they'll glow quite brightly under typical reef lighting.

You may or may not have noticed, in addition to the 3in "Jellys" sticker in you photo - each RFG Jelly also comes with a smaller 2in clear sticker in the tube, with the RFG.

mudbugmike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just an FYI - we updated the 25mm adapter recently,. the new Flex version of the 25mm Red Sea Reefer adapter went into production about two days ago. The website is not updated yet, but all our Red Sea Reefer Flow kits will now be shipped with Flex Adapters.

with that said, the flow kit will also get updated early next year with Flex RFGs as well
Currently, if you want Jellys on a one of ou pre-configured Flow kit, they do need to be purchases separately. or you can also DYI the kits, since we offer all of our adapters and fitting separately as well.

Just to confirm if I order this today it will come with all-new TPU parts? Do you notice that they warp at all with the flow?

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to confirm if I order this today it will come with all-new TPU parts? Do you notice that they warp at all with the flow?

Depending on where you ordered t, it may or may not comes with the new Flex series.
This kits by default do not yet come with Flex-Series RFGs, but may come with our new Flex Series 25mm pipe adapter.

Since there is still stock out there that are in both ways, it's hard to know for sure. When you get it, reach out to us and we'll be happy to help you get it setup the ay you want - regardless of where you purchased

Beginning by the end of January, all or flow kits will be configured with Flex-Series RFGs

As far as "warping", the Flex-Series actually do flex a bit in high-flow scenarios (anything above the suggested optimal flow ratings). it is actually one of their features. the small deflection you see in the RFG Flex as it randomizes, effectively widens the flow pattern.

You can see this effect in this vide around the 1:15 mark

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the "order ready to pickup" email from BRS just this morning for a 3/4" RFG flex in boring black!

OP
OP
Vivid Creative Aquatics

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got the "order ready to pickup" email from BRS just this morning for a 3/4" RFG flex in boring black!
Nothing boring about Flex-Series RFG Nozzle in black :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Especially when you realize that Flex Series is easy to install, easy to clean and flows 5-10% better than than the OG Rigid RFG models.. or when you realize they are nearly indestructible and just may be the most durable piece of equipment you have in your aquarium.

Then, when you push 450 to 550 GPH (or more) of supply to them and you watch the tank come to life with flow and you realize the Random Flow Generator actually does what it promises - definitely not boring :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Hope you like them

Last edited:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back