Tyree Colonies Purp Unknown &True Undata

  • Thread starter Thread starter dknuckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

dknuckles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
17
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting to thin out my SPS collection and decided to part w/ 2 of my babies. I have had both of these for about 2 years they are healty and happy.
I will be happy to ship, buyer pays all shipping costs

Tyree Purple Unknown 3 1/2x4" $450 New Price $375- WYSIWYG
http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedpurpleunknown.htm




Tyree-Purple-Unknown.jpg
 
Last edited:
I can vouch these corals are out of controll. This is one of the nicest SPS colonies ive ever seen in person.

Wish i had the money Dave, id be all over it.

Id say that undata is larger than 4" too...its huge.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new