• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Tyree Pink Watermelon, Bazooka Joe, Emerald ME

  • Thread starter Thread starter roktsintst
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

roktsintst

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
442
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have cut my challices and prepared some frags for sale.

Shipping is a flat $50. I use FedEx Priority overnight only. I use styrofoam insulated boxes with a heat pack or cool pack as necessary. I use 4mil thick bags that are heat sealed and tripple bagged. I have shipped over 50 times, so buy with confidence.

Also, I only accept paypal. I am also putting a couple sps packs up for sale in a different thread if you wanted to combine frags and save on shipping.

Tyree Pink Mother
TyreePink.jpg


Tyree Pink 1 - 3 eye - $250
tyreepink1.jpg


Tyree PInk 4 - $185
tyreepink4.jpg


Tyree Pink 5 - $150
tyreepink5.jpg


Bazooka Joe 1 - 2 eye - $250
BJoe1.jpg


Meteor Shower - $45, 1" frags
MeteorShower.jpg



Emerald Mummy Eye - #1 - $85 #4 is $135
Group2.jpg


SuperNova-$45
Hollywood Stunner - $45
Group1.jpg
 
Do you offer free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new