Ty's Office Nano

TylerMoralez

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bug has bit and I'm back! It's been over a year since I've dabbled in the reefing world, and this time I'm here to stay!

I've recently started a new job where I have my own office space, and will soon be moving to a brand new facility where I will have my own huge glass office. For now, I'm just looking to build something small but aesthetically pleasing that will be able to transfer into possibly a bigger tank in about a year or so from now. I might even bring this build home and start something new and bigger for my office once we move. I want something modern and sleek to match this new all glass office.

As of now, I'm working with a good amount of space probably big enough for 40 gallons, but ideally I want it around 20 if not less. I have space on my desk, behind me on bookcases or I can get something with a stand.

A lot of amazing new systems have been released since I've last had a setup. I'm torn between the Innovative Marine Fusions, JBJ, Waterbox and Cobalt C-Vue's! I had a 20G Fusion before and LOVED it. But I love trying something new and would love to broaden my horizons. Has anyone had experience before with any of these systems? Post some advice, suggestions, FTS and links to your thread down below!

I'm looking to buy within the next week or so, I'm still in the research and planning stage but am anxious to get started! Happy Reefing ;Happy

Boltline

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bug has bit and I'm back! It's been over a year since I've dabbled in the reefing world, and this time I'm here to stay!

I've recently started a new job where I have my own office space, and will soon be moving to a brand new facility where I will have my own huge glass office. For now, I'm just looking to build something small but aesthetically pleasing that will be able to transfer into possibly a bigger tank in about a year or so from now. I might even bring this build home and start something new and bigger for my office once we move. I want something modern and sleek to match this new all glass office.

As of now, I'm working with a good amount of space probably big enough for 40 gallons, but ideally I want it around 20 if not less. I have space on my desk, behind me on bookcases or I can get something with a stand.

A lot of amazing new systems have been released since I've last had a setup. I'm torn between the Innovative Marine Fusions, JBJ, Waterbox and Cobalt C-Vue's! I had a 20G Fusion before and LOVED it. But I love trying something new and would love to broaden my horizons. Has anyone had experience before with any of these systems? Post some advice, suggestions, FTS and links to your thread down below!

I'm looking to buy within the next week or so, I'm still in the research and planning stage but am anxious to get started! Happy Reefing ;Happy

My buddy picked up a Waterbox. I thought it was going to be come cheap looking setup but it's clean! Best of luck brotha!

Back