• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UC Dragon Prince Acanthophylia

Item Price
1500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hcker99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2012
Messages
4,150
Reaction score
1,079
Location
Jackson, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing the UC Dragon Prince Acanthophylia. Just look at that crazy blue rim.


https://ultimatecorals.com/products/uc-dragon-prince-acanthophylia




















P5240015.jpg
P5240016.jpg
P5240017.jpg
P5240018.jpg
P5240019.jpg
P5240020.jpg
P5240021.jpg

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new