Ultra Grade AAA Acan frag FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,684
Reaction score
6,126
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to get some funds for my new frag tank so i am fragging my prize colony for sale. Frags will be 4+ polyp of each acan. Picture are of mother colony. Thank you for looking. I will be shipping via USPS if available if not buyer will have to make up the difference in shipping.

Acan7Full.jpg

By Far the nicest rainbow i seen.
acan799u.jpg

One of kind rainbow
acan799vv.jpg

Ring of Fire acan

Frag Pack $300 plus shipping
 
Geez I thought I was over the acan phase, I just might have to think about getting these guys....very nice
 
Ian dont worry i have your frags set aside for ya.
 
That is sweet. It would match my new one!!!
Mine just started to puff up last night.


myRainbowacan.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new