Ultra Trachy FS

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fasterznu

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2013
Messages
804
Reaction score
62
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ultra Trachy for sale, $200 with free shipping. Measures about 4-5 inches wide


R2R-9.jpg
 
Perfect arrival and healthy coral, the description of color and size was spot on. Thank you for the freebie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new