Uncommon Nano Gobies and Inverts

Why are all the really good creatures in the US?! :-) I would buy all the gobies and some of those shrimp and crabs if you were in Canada! :-) Those Allogalathea elegans are cool! So bummed. :-)
 
Why are all the really good creatures in the US?! :) I would buy all the gobies and some of those shrimp and crabs if you were in Canada! :) Those Allogalathea elegans are cool! So bummed. :)
Since you are close ish to the US Border, I could send them to a post office or ups store for pick up if you want to make the drive. Though I do have someone that is interested in all the eviota gobies so they might be all gone.
 
Here are the Allogalathea elegans
 

Attachments

  • 20211118_185651.jpg
    20211118_185651.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 20211118_184642.jpg
    20211118_184642.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 164
Since you are close ish to the US Border, I could send them to a post office or ups store for pick up if you want to make the drive. Though I do have someone that is interested in all the eviota gobies so they might be all gone.
Like a post office or UPS in Buffalo or up here?
 
Yeah I can do that, like send it to buffalo, looks like it's the closest city to the border
Let me look into that. I also know UPS does deliveries straight to my door and overnight deliveries surprisingly although it was a document I received not livestock. It came from Florida in less than 24 hrs by UPS. I was shocked. Let me look into that option. I just wouldn't want livestock to get shipped to Buffalo and I get hung up trying to cross the border. Covid has put a wrench into things like that. I don't even know if I would have to get tested to do a 30 min crossover. Stupid virus!
 
Let me look into that. I also know UPS does deliveries straight to my door and overnight deliveries surprisingly although it was a document I received not livestock. It came from Florida in less than 24 hrs by UPS. I was shocked. Let me look into that option. I just wouldn't want livestock to get shipped to Buffalo and I get hung up trying to cross the border. Covid has put a wrench into things like that. I don't even know if I would have to get tested to do a 30 min crossover. Stupid virus!
Ah true I forgot that you had to get tested to cross borders
 
Ah true I forgot that you had to get tested to cross borders
Hopefully they drop that for vaccinated folks such as myself. I think we're dropping that requirement soon for US folks coming up. Maybe you can drive them up to me. Have you been wanting to do a roadtrip? LOL
 
These have been spoken for and pending pick locally for Saturday. Will update if sale falls thru
2 Priolepis cincta
4 Eviota pellucida
3 Eviota nigriventris
1 Feather Duster
 
This is the updated list:
2 Tomiyamichthys oni - $20 each

4 Priolepis cincta - $20 each

3 Urocaridella sp (Yellow Line Shrimp) - $25 each

1 Periclimenes koronensis - $50

10 Tiger Pistol Shrimp - $25 each

1 Candy Cane/Randall's Pistol Shrimp - $25
 
Here's some better pictures
 

Attachments

  • 20211126_181219.jpg
    20211126_181219.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 20211126_180826.jpg
    20211126_180826.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 124
  • 20211126_180728.jpg
    20211126_180728.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 20211126_180723.jpg
    20211126_180723.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 124

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new