OP
OP
Danh Ngo

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Filler isn't structural. You could however, fill any gap AFTER making sure the top was flat.
all the edge are level, but the top is kinda bow a bit at one corner. It may create a little gap undernearth the new top that I put on. That’s what I’m a bit concerning
The pic below, it is not a gap at the edge

14BC6DF3-2960-438D-A6C8-3E3160B5CDF0.jpeg

Last edited:

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a eurobrace tank yes? No bottom trim? If so, then the foam mattress you have should take care of this no problem.

ndrwater

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rimless, no bottom trim, but not eurobrace

Same diff. You should be just fine. If it does indeed still haunt you, I would use a harder filler like Bondo to fill the low spot. Sanding and a nice straight edge would confirm that you were then bang on flat.
A 1/6" hollow in an area away from the edges, in conjunction with the aforementioned mat, should handle this with no issues.

OP
OP
Danh Ngo

Danh Ngo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same diff. You should be just fine. If it does indeed still haunt you, I would use a harder filler like Bondo to fill the low spot. Sanding and a nice straight edge would confirm that you were then bang on flat.
A 1/6" hollow in an area away from the edges, in conjunction with the aforementioned mat, should handle this with no issues.
Thank you for the info

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%
Back