Unidentified acro. Need help with ID and propper placement

Afaylenerich88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up this acro at LFS not sure what kind of acro this is.

20210312_194854.jpg 20210312_194857.jpg
 
Based on the corallites, it looks like A. Sarmentosa. I don’t know the fancy name, sorry. I have one in very high lighting. You could put it in the mid to high range.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new