Unidentified coral?

smokey667

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
10
Location
greeneville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somebody gave me this coral frag but neglected to tell me what exactly it is.. Or what is wrong with it I've only had it a couple of days now

20200818_182320.jpg
 
Hard to tell when theyre closed up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new