• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Unique bta

Sonnyred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a no name but the color is none like it. Yellow green with purple tips. It’s a bright morph that I’ve never seen before. I’ve had this with my rainbow for over a year and it came from a local reefer so it’s not wild. It’s split a few times over the years and all splits are the same color so it’s definitely a type of it’s own although it doesn’t have any fancy name to it. I have a few extras laying around so I figure I’d share this beauty with other reefers. $399 shipped to lower 48 states. Standard DOA. Attached is top and side view of the nem.
F6CA46B9-99FB-4768-A671-527BF5C64FB4.jpeg
50449A05-ED3D-4998-8B59-777FDEDAB4A3.jpeg

OP
OP
S

Sonnyred

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my new bta and it looks glorious. Everything went well,,, thanks Sonnyred !

Thanks bub and thank you for the smooth transaction. Honest buyers are just as important!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back