UNIQUE DIY Heavy 75 Gallon SPS Reef

Looking good!
Thanks Scurvy!
You weren't kidding. This is unique! Looking forward to watching it progress.
Thank you. Finally getting to a point where I can get an idea of what the finished tank will look like.
That is very cool. Can't wait to see it complete.
You and me both haha. Hopefully I'll be able to have it filled by next week to see what how it actually plays out.
 
Coming along nicely, I like the choose of stain. Used to be all about the red stains but I find myself drifting to dark brown coffee and chocolate.
Thank you. I used minwax 'special walnut'. I'm all about the rustic colors. Deep rich stains and white accents. My apartment is on its way toward a mashup of an apple commercial and urban outfitters haha
 
Very will done. Cant wait to see the structure grown out with corals.
Thank you for the kind words. I have my sole finned occupant in QT at the moment so hopefully I can have the tank filled soon. I just need to find the time to work on it. We're coming into the busy season so I've had some pretty long days up at the shop.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new