Unknown hitchhiker anemone

rybird

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
rhode island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BD62383D-6589-4F3E-AF8E-E3D7AD0C9EE0.jpeg
 
Appears to be completely clear and has a foot moving around on the zoa frag i bought. It was dipped but I hadn’t noticed it. If it’s bad I’ll remove it now. It has no color whatsoever and I can’t find it online.
 
That’s aiptasia- a pest coral that proliferates quickly and stings others. Definitely remove
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new