Unknown white fizzy things

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I keep finding these white fuzzy type things all over my rocks and I’m concerned about what they are, hopefully you can tell what they are in the pictures, if not I will try and take better photos

ACB8EF78-A9E0-4784-95A8-7F3C458BED90.jpeg 33C05862-2483-4910-A083-D3A460FD8919.jpeg B121ECF7-D77D-4271-A7C8-9FA798841376.jpeg
 
+1

Pineapple sponge. They'll be everywhere soon. Good for the tank.
 
Pineapple sponge. Someone mentioned that they go away at a certain point in time. I can vouch for that. Mine seemed to have gone away.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new