Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20210922_153044.jpg
20210922_153127.jpg
this maybe an issue. But well see about getting it replaced.

Saltysav96

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where are you all picking up these tanks at?

i see multiple sites have them (ebay,amazon, minicompletetank.com, aliexpress...) but want to make sure i dont get the knock off lol.

would like to pick up the reef version if possible

phenom3030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i see multiple sites have them (ebay,amazon, minicompletetank.com, aliexpress...) but want to make sure i dont get the knock off lol.

Initially I bought mine from mini complete tank but cancelled my order and bought from Tankmods.com when I found out they are in the US.

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mine was ebay. 3 day shipping. And it is the original, I'm assuming someone just bought a bunch from China to resell.

OP
OP
Maddlesrain

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am disappointed I did not see this thread earlier, I might have been able to get one in time to join in, although knowing I have two separate one week vacations coming up over the next 12 months the Mini would probably not make the year mark without a complete crash anyways. :( I will be watching to see how everyone progresses.
You might be able to get one from Tank Mods in time, but we're happy to have you tag along either way! :)
Already set mine up so I guess I’m out.
If you move all the critters to another tank and leave it dry another week you're still in! They're so small it won't be too much of a hassle to just pour the water out and keep your rocks seeding in another display if you'd like!

I got mine from Aliexpress and am happy with it! Seems legit to me, but I've never seen one of the "real" ones lol

OP
OP
Maddlesrain

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ANNOUNCEMENT
I see a lot of people jumping the gun and want to remind everyone that the start date is Oct. 1st! Your tank must remain dry (test water run-throughs are fine) until the first of October. If you have committed an oopsie-daisy please remove your inhabitants (seeding rocks, and growouts in a separate display are absolutely fair game) for another week.
THANK YOU, Reeflings

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ben's Pico Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION MINI REEFERS!
THE VERY GENEROUS @AquaticIllusionsNJ has added the winner's choice of either a custom acrylic frag rack or nem box to the prize pot!!! Thank you @AquaticIllusionsNJ for your generous contribution!!! :D
That is awsome. Would love to enter but cant lol. Wouldnt be fair lol. Someone is going to be very happy.

OP
OP
Maddlesrain

Maddlesrain

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish but not room and promised wife no more tanks. I have 4 total as it is. 5.4 gallon planted, 2 gallon planted bowl a 3 gallon roughly reef drink dispenser and this lol.
Lol it's so small, I'm sure you could hide it somewhere...she won't even notice the tank is there ;Smuggrin
I will be joining the fun as soon as my tank arrives. Thinking of turning it into a baby jawbreaker tank.
Heck yeah! Welcome! That would be pretty cool! I'm picking up a couple jawbreakers tomorrow :)

Back