UNS 45S shallow 5 gallon

Jaime909

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think? Thinking of upgrading to a hob aqua clear 50 for more flow, currently running a 20 with a surface skimmer attachment.

E860D6E7-A27A-4D3D-9CDD-2D7D3C48C37A.jpeg 4CFEB26A-5A44-4BCE-9DBB-1851DF7B163E.jpeg
 
Tanks looks good
Why change
 
What do you guys think? Thinking of upgrading to a hob aqua clear 50 for more flow, currently running a 20 with a surface skimmer attachment.

E860D6E7-A27A-4D3D-9CDD-2D7D3C48C37A.jpeg 4CFEB26A-5A44-4BCE-9DBB-1851DF7B163E.jpeg
Looks great! Are yo thinking it might benefit the corals with a bit more flow to get them to 'perk up' a bit more?

I mean imo right now it looks great, but yeah I suppose if you want more flow, an upgrade could work.

I like how the two 'bommies' are positioned to, with just a bit of a gap in the center.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new