UNS 90S Anemone

Globe182jp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a new build going UNS 90s Anemone only tank. Got a few Speckled Rainbow BTAs in a holding tank along with my two Clowns, snails and half of My displays new Scape.

Here are some progress pics will update will specs soon

Big thanks to chandler rocks for the scape, the Fish bowl for the stand, and Poseidon’s creations for the amazing custom sump for the Reef Mat 500
Jake
IMG_1383.jpeg
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1390.jpeg
IMG_1391.jpeg
IMG_1471.jpeg
CC02FDB4-9EFB-4FFA-B4B6-D38F00C86CFE.jpeg
IMG_2156.jpeg

OP
OP
G

Globe182jp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks can’t wait to get it set up fully

Here is the build sheet as it stands

Tank: UNS 90s, Drilled as a Penisula tank
Prodigy large overflow
Stand: Custom Fish Bowl modern style
Lighting: X2 AI Prime HD, ONF stainless bar
Return: X2 Simplicity 1000 dc pumps
Heater: X2 BRS titanium, INKBIRD controller
Sump: Custom Poseidon’s Creations 3
chamber built for a ReefMat 500,
Filtration: Custom External Cheato reactor
(Converted Biorb tank)
Flow: X2 Vortex MP10 with Nemo guards
Aquascape: Chandler Rocks custom
Control: Full Apex classic
Misc: DIY Kalk Reactor,BRS dosing pump

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Globe182jp

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lil update
Moved the tank to a better location in the house. Finished up the ATO container cabinet for the left side of the tank.

Decided on sand instead of bare or plastic bottom. Special Grade sand going to be very shallow like 1/4-1/2 deep. Extra sand is in the tank to cycle then will be moved to 15G tank.

Moved the scape into the tank, Half was curing downstairs in a black bin other half was in a temp tank. Filled the tank up about 20 gallons and will cycle fish less for next few months inside while I finish plumbing and all the extra odds and ends. As I finish that I’ll fill it up fully.

At least I will have something to look at while it cycles and becomes a more stable tank.

Brought a small purple rock from existing tank to help seed biome along with the live sand and bacter 7 and turbo start. I will be adding ammonia until I run out then add food and shrimp to keep a food source in tank. Eventually move clowns over. Going give the tank a good 6+ months before trying any Nems.

IMG_2895.jpeg

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2894.jpeg

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lil update
Moved the tank to a better location in the house. Finished up the ATO container cabinet for the left side of the tank.

Decided on sand instead of bare or plastic bottom. Special Grade sand going to be very shallow like 1/4-1/2 deep. Extra sand is in the tank to cycle then will be moved to 15G tank.

Moved the scape into the tank, Half was curing downstairs in a black bin other half was in a temp tank. Filled the tank up about 20 gallons and will cycle fish less for next few months inside while I finish plumbing and all the extra odds and ends. As I finish that I’ll fill it up fully.

At least I will have something to look at while it cycles and becomes a more stable tank.

Brought a small purple rock from existing tank to help seed biome along with the live sand and bacter 7 and turbo start. I will be adding ammonia until I run out then add food and shrimp to keep a food source in tank. Eventually move clowns over. Going give the tank a good 6+ months before trying any Nems.

IMG_2895.jpeg

IMG_2893.jpeg

IMG_2894.jpeg
Aquascape looks great!

Back