Unusual SPS in you Reefs

That and humilis’s they’re on my must have list the structure including gems are unlike anyting else. I’ve always wanted blue/purple one’s, WWC released some they’re all green lol.
 
OP, coral looks really cool

This is one I cannot get to grow, but also have never really seen anything like it. It's the smooth skin version of Garf Bonsai. The original colony did not have green polyps, and looked like a Lokani or something similar. Very, very slow grower. Sorry for bad pic.
743F1EE7-4961-46D1-95E4-390DFB8B8849.jpeg
I have that coral As well, I’ll take a pic tonight but for over a year all it’s done is grow base and chill.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new