Up and Bangin' ReeferRob's 60 Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
stunreefer said:
Looks awesome man, keep it up!

Love that last favia you posted - when they first imported them Todd was calling them the "Soul Searcher"... so sweet.

LOL, that's who I got it from. I need someone to get some macro shots of it, the pink and red stripping is insane!
 
Hey Rob

Euphyllia still closed?

Yup, things were looking promising as the spawn was a bit fatter before I left for work this morning. Now Im home for lunch right now and they are again tightly closed. I just don't get it?
 
IMG_2840.jpg

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2846.jpg
very very nice Rob... keep up the good work... :)

I recognize those two Aussie scolymias... :wink:
 
Yes sir, I run the lignite carbon from BRS. No GFO.
You proly thought of it, but if not change your carbon.

If all else fails, try running a handful of GFO in a media bag for a week or so. We know GFO pulls out PO4, but it also pulls out "other things", and I know several reefers who swear by running GFO for those "other things".
 
Thanks for the advice Austin. I'll think about that.
I do weekly 10 gallon water changes ( on Thursdays) and monthly replace the carbon. Which I just did one week ago.
While I was home at lunch I notice that my star fish had passed and was decomposing in the sand. Now this could be related but I would expect other corals to shows signs of stress, they are not.
 
MarvinsReef said:
very very nice Rob... keep up the good work... :)

I recognize those two Aussie scolymias... :wink:

Thanks Marvin I thought you would. I had to rescue them from deaths door step. You know how it is some reefers just don't have game! LOL J/K Petey Just on a coloring up mission so he can bleach them out again! LOL
 
reefermadness said:
That mandarin looks massive?!? Very nice Rob.
Thanks Brad, there had one I. The game plan but one landed on my plate from another reefer who tore his tank down and the wife would let me say no. He's doing very well and is very active. Eats everything!
 
Blackhawk Fan said:
Those favia are really nice.
Thanks Mike, the blue and green one gets electric yellow mouths at night about an hour before lights out. Super cool, whish they would show all the time!
Well breaks over back to work!
 
Nice!
 
Tank looks amazing, very nice job and I love the aquascape.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new