Up and Bangin' ReeferRob's 60 Cube

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll like this one James!
DSC_0054.jpg

Yuppers that is a great pic as well......
 
come on rob , post ALL of the goodies .I just gave a teaser, don't make me go photobucket on your behind
 
Great set up......but hey just wondering what that piece is with all the red switches....the Eliminator E 7??? Googled it and didn't find much.....
 
American DJ something something. LOL sorry in bed. You can get them at Guitar Centers or places like that.
 
Thanks Paul, I call it Pastel Poison. Not sure if there is a more official name or not. Can't see it in the pics but it has a hot pink new growth ring!

Tube anemones are way over looked in this hobby. There is nothing that is cooler or more entertaining to watch feed than a tube.
One of these days I'll get an HD video up for everyone.
 
Vey nice setup there ReeferRob and love the favia collection you have to.
 
Vey nice setup there ReeferRob and love the favia collection you have to.

Thanks, hopefully I'll be adding one of yours soon!?


Few more pics!

Come here I want to eat you!
IMG_0916-1.jpg


The grow out garden! Still looking to add a few more pieces.
IMG_0860-1.jpg
 
This ain't twitter son, says the video is private... go into options and enable it for everyone's viewing pleasure :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new