Upgrading Tanks - Fish

1Matthew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, recently I upgraded my 55 gallon to a 90 gallon tank. The tank was bought off someone and I got everything up and running yesterday. The tank already came with a good amount of fish in it which I plan to take some out and give to my Lfs. Currently, there are a pair of ocellaris, a coral beauty, sail fin, bristle tooth, a single chromis, one royal gramma, blue tang and a lyre tail anthias. The tank feels a little overstocked and will probably have to remove the sailfish and blue tang once they grow. However, I am currently trying to figure out if it would be a good idea to put my clown in the smaller tankwith the two paired up ones. Would this cause aggression? The one in my other tank I believe is female. Before I do this, I would have to bring salinity down because the guy I bought it from kept his salt at 1.03! So that is another concern.
I’ll attach some photos.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn’t put clowns in a smaller container with a breeding or mated pair out of the aggression concern and as far as the salinity, my personal opinion is to raise the salinity. I think that’s too low for my liking

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back