Uploading Videos on to Reef2Reef

rozart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everybody,
So I wanted to ask If anyone could help me, with how to upload a video from an iPhone onto here because I tried it once and it uploaded but I couldn't play the video, it just had a black screen and wouldn't open.

Any advice would be great
Thanks!

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate that we have to do it that way,, only because I don’t know what copy n paste means. Would be great if you could just use iPhone
The problem becomes an issue for everyone else to view it. When I see a video that was uploaded directly to the site, I end up having to download it to my device... so I simply pass.

Open a youtube account, upload your video there and simply copy the URL under "share" and past it right to r2r. The URL is automatically embedded into the thread making it viewable for all to see.

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem becomes an issue for everyone else to view it. When I see a video that was uploaded directly to the site, I end up having to download it to my device... so I simply pass.

Open a youtube account, upload your video there and simply copy the URL under "share" and past it right to r2r. The URL is automatically embedded into the thread making it viewable for all to see.
I’m horrible at stuff like that but luckily my teenage daughter knows how I just show her the video and where I want it posted and then give her my phone to do it for me

Patx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000002770.jpg

Wow !

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 78.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.1%
Back