• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Uranium Bounce Mushrooms, Fish, and More!

Ozelaf44

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
17
Location
Warren, New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Doing a Tank breakdown as I am leaving for college soon and I lacked on maintenance on my tank. After I sell all of the livestock I'll be selling a lot of equipment as well, below is what I have available. Please contact me through email or text as I don't check the forums often.
Email - [email protected]
Phone (Text only please) - 908-821-2430

Uranium Bounce Mushrooms - $150 each (About 6-7 of them available)
Ricordea Bounce Mushroom - $35
Huge gsp patch - $40
Bam bam zoa rock - $60
Red monti cap frag size - $20
Large bubble coral - $100
Toadstool - $50

Blue throat trigger (reef safe) - 6 inches - $100
Foxface - 5 inches - $70
Scissortail goby - $20
Filefish - $50
Mocha clown - $30
Fancy snowflake clown - $30
Ruby Red Dragonet - $40
Cleaner Shrimp - $35

IMG_5383.jpg IMG_5389.jpg IMG_5390.jpg IMG_5394 (1).jpg IMG_5394.jpg IMG_5395.jpg IMG_3505.jpg IMG_3508.jpg IMG_4912.jpg
 
Have you ever had a problem with the trigger eating any corals?
 
Have you ever had a problem with the trigger eating any corals?
I have not, the trigger has been peaceful with all my fish and coral and maybe for like a day or two in the beginning when I got him he was pushing the foxface away a bit, but then afterwards they became like best friends lol.
 
Hello! Doing a Tank breakdown as I am leaving for college soon and I lacked on maintenance on my tank. After I sell all of the livestock I'll be selling a lot of equipment as well, below is what I have available. Please contact me through email or text as I don't check the forums often.
Email - [email protected]
Phone (Text only please) - 908-821-2430

Uranium Bounce Mushrooms - $150 each (About 6-7 of them available)
Ricordea Bounce Mushroom - $35
Huge gsp patch - $40
Bam bam zoa rock - $60
Red monti cap frag size - $20
Large bubble coral - $100
Toadstool - $50

Blue throat trigger (reef safe) - 6 inches - $100
Foxface - 5 inches - $70
Scissortail goby - $20
Filefish - $50
Mocha clown - $30
Fancy snowflake clown - $30
Ruby Red Dragonet - $40
Cleaner Shrimp - $35

IMG_5383.jpg IMG_5389.jpg IMG_5390.jpg IMG_5394 (1).jpg IMG_5394.jpg IMG_5395.jpg IMG_3505.jpg IMG_3508.jpg IMG_4912.jpg
Updated availability:
Uranium Bounce Mushrooms - $150 each (About 6-7 of them available)
Ricordea Bounce Mushroom - $35
Bam bam zoa rock - $60
Red monti cap frag size - $20
Toadstool - $50

Blue throat trigger (reef safe) - 6 inches - $100
Foxface - 5 inches - $70
Scissortail goby - $20
Filefish - $50
Cleaner Shrimp - $35
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new