Urchin spawning?

Netta Fish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
291
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just saw some whys stuff coming out of he top of my urchin. I'm assuming he's spawning. So far my corals seem to love it haha all polpys are out in sps and Lps. Took a video but don't know how to post. You can see he wire stuff much better in the video
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336755909.871177.jpg


Any thoughts. Thanks
 
I had a long spine urchin do that. It would spray out a milky fluid. Not sure what it was but my fish and coral seemed to like it.
 
Ours did the same thing! I thought ours might be spawning, too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new