Urgh seriously.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello;

I have a razor knife xacto and I do have some scalpels. I wasn’t sure about the toxins since there is no way I can remove it from the tank. Do they sting other corals if they are growing next to sps etc?

No stinging. Just toxins.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh thank you, I have a neat coral sps called monster bxxbs and it’s also next to my forest fire digi so wanted to make sure. Love buying Xmas presents I spoil all, just hate wrapping them all lol.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love buying Xmas presents I spoil all, just hate wrapping them all lol.

Merry Christmas, Sarah! I am working tonight too. Sounds like you go all out for everyone. You work so hard and keep us all so entertained. I hope you get something special too. You deserve it!

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Wow lol I know the feeling, I was pages behind on my own thread how bad is that. It’s worse when I go into post something new and there is a whole page of other info that I’m like ahhhh when did this come in, curse you alert icon. No wonder they fired you’ve got mail notifications they were always late.

@NY_Caveman ahhh thanks and you would think on Xmas eve people would stay home and just have a relaxing night lol nope. I’m glad I can make people smile, that is truly special to me. I work way too much and missing most of the phone things. I did get my niece and nephews gifts individually etc to spoil them but had to get them a family gift. So they wanted one of those new intendendo switches so I have them that gift tonight to open and play with. But the rest of them the two huge Lego sets and the stuff for my niece will have to wait till tomorrow. Sadly I will miss it, but was promised pics and videos :)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ,

Merry Xmas to everyone here and always specially to those who know me, would take forever to list but you know who you are :), hope that everyone has a very merry Xmas and that it’s special in its own way. I’m excited to go home today and do family stuff and I’ll be a zombie but oh well. Let the kiddos open presents early (took them over) so will be excited to see.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello ,

Merry Xmas to everyone here and always specially to those who know me, would take forever to list but you know who you are :), hope that everyone has a very merry Xmas and that it’s special in its own way. I’m excited to go home today and do family stuff and I’ll be a zombie but oh well. Let the kiddos open presents early (took them over) so will be excited to see.

These are the very things that make Xmas day so exciting

Merry Xmas

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Nope i have plenty of those and can’t do it anymore now.
Wearing green tights, and elf sweater and hat, hmmmmm I freeze to death. They must have built in electric heaters but I have been asked to be Santa’s elf more than ahhh five times at the local mall.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Hope everyone had a very merry Xmas and had fun with family. Yes after catching up on some sleep I was able to open some gifts from family. In terms of family fun my older brother and I sometimes do fun gifts or embarrassing gifts, this year he surprised me. Gave me ten teen shirts with Justin Bieber on them and sadly they did fit. But I’m spirit I didn’t throw them away but I definitely ummmm found a new home for them quickly :). Just kinda feel bad some other person will have to deal with them.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So I’m terribly sorry I have been going kinda crazy and miss all my friends here. @Fin you have been oh so quite and have missed you. @Brew12 have missed you as well and @Katrina71 where did my ginger bread cookies go lol.

I’m getting to the point I want to start posting weekly photos of the tank. It’s fun to watch it grow and then see older pics of wow it’s changed soooo much. What does every one have planned for New Years?.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So I’m terribly sorry I have been going kinda crazy and miss all my friends here. @Fin you have been oh so quite and have missed you. @Brew12 have missed you as well and @Katrina71 where did my ginger bread cookies go lol.

I’m getting to the point I want to start posting weekly photos of the tank. It’s fun to watch it grow and then see older pics of wow it’s changed soooo much. What does every one have planned for New Years?.
I am still here. Holidays and we had a sick dog that we had to put to sleep yesterday. Pretty sad holiday for us, as we have had her for more than 11 years. So, I have just not been on here much. I will be back around more often. I hope you all have a happy start to your new year. With all that has happened to my small family this past year, I know I am so done with 2018. This thread and the new friends made here may just have been the highlight of the year for me! :)

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am still here. Holidays and we had a sick dog that we had to put to sleep yesterday. Pretty sad holiday for us, as we have had her for more than 11 years. So, I have just not been on here much. I will be back around more often. I hope you all have a happy start to your new year. With all that has happened to my small family this past year, I know I am so done with 2018. This thread and the new friends made here may just have been the highlight of the year for me! :)

Fin, I'm so sorry. :(

Last edited:

cmcoker

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry you lost your pup. We lost ours around Christmas a few years ago, it was really tough. We can now remember her and laugh about her silly antics with only a little sadness. Hope 2019 is better for you.
582d9b886127615094b388513c36db29.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back