OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I would be safe in saying there are not many (if any) 80 pound women down here. :)

Hello,

Lol ahhh I umm come with a 40 pound thing of salt water does that count? So if so I’ll be right back I just need to go fill that jug back up with saltwater, err or um water lol. @Fin know anyone who wants to carry this water for me :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my gosh!!! I haven't had that in a million years!

Hello,

I didn’t even see that one still trying to find it, they look good what are they? Looks something good from Willy wonka lol.

Edit oh now I see and find it lol a page back I was going crazy there. Gosh seems like I’m applying for more than one type of errr hospital(s).

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is Mardi Gras time down here. We could get you some King Cake! That would fatten you up. :)

Like huge cinnamon roll with fruit flavored filling and some have cream cheese too. I had some with strawberry and cream cheese today. :)

248D2024-3844-43F8-9E70-966BA353283F.jpeg
At first glance I thought these were some sweet scolys! Lolol

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fin would you say it's kinda like a giant Danish with colored sugar on top?
I think they are more like a big cinnamon roll. Some have filling and some do not. Various fruit fillings and some have cream cheese mixed in. Then it has a sweet icing and sprinkles on top. As custom has it, each one has a small plastic baby baked inside. If you gind it, you get to buy the next King Cake. Hopefully you don’t swallow it. :). My favorite is blackberry filling with cream cheese.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think they are more like a big cinnamon roll. Some have filling and some do not. Various fruit fillings and some have cream cheese mixed in. Then it has a sweet icing and sprinkles on top. As custom has it, each one has a small plastic baby baked inside. If you gind it, you get to buy the next King Cake. Hopefully you don’t swallow it. :). My favorite is blackberry filling with cream cheese.

Hello,

Ahh wait lol there are little baby cinnamon roll thingys inside? How would you know the difference, since it’s part of the roll?

Edit oh they are plastic like toy babies lol (that’s kinda morbid lol) doesn’t the plastic melt at 450 degrees lol

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Ahh wait lol there are little baby cinnamon roll thingys inside? How would you know the difference, since it’s part of the roll?

Edit oh they are plastic like toy babies lol (that’s kinda morbid lol) doesn’t the plastic melt at 450 degrees lol
Here is one cut open. This one is plain, without the filling.

5F47FA65-153B-4D00-A027-3DCD96B325F8.jpeg

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew that would freak you out Sarah! Lol

Lol omg it’s like an actual toy baby, so how many have people swallowed lol? So if you find the baby it’s free or you buy the next one? If you find it and buy the next one why would anyone find it lol. If it’s traditional then it could be lots of fun, buttttt if not I’d probably accidentally find it then eat around it lol and say I’m full perhaps lol.

But they don’t put legos or anything else in there do they?

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lol omg it’s like an actual toy baby, so how many have people swallowed lol? So if you find the baby it’s free or you buy the next one? If you find it and buy the next one why would anyone find it lol. If it’s traditional then it could be lots of fun, buttttt if not I’d probably accidentally find it then eat around it lol and say I’m full perhaps lol.

You said you like Happy Meals. This is like that, but cake.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The person that finds it has to buy the next one. No one actually looks for it and probably fewer actually buy the next one. Ha.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You said you like Happy Meals. This is like that, but cake.

Hello,

Well who doesn’t love happy meals lol they are amazing or aka kids meals. The only difference is umm we don’t eat those toys lol, could try and imagine eating Ralph breaks the internet venelopees car lol. Hey this cheese burger is amazing crunch, lol but I do love hot fresh cinnamon rolls.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, you people do know how to throw a party!

Thanks for the memories. [emoji846]
43f80a328458a237ee6a228dc9efb79e.jpg

Wait there are more babies how many babies are there, do you guys just drop them in anything that some is drinking? I would never find that in milk, till it’s half way down my esophagus lol, (they don’t make squeaky noises do they)?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 34 36.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back