Urgh seriously.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,

As I promised to keep posting :) sorry I have been kinda exhausted and yesterday I did a whole lot of well nothing except stay warm under a heated blanket. As much as I know this and others lol that getting back up and working is good, sometimes one must listen to their body and mine absolutely said it was gonna make my life miserable and drag me behind a garbage truck. So with that I stayed in bed slept and watched movies. However I did do my one daily up and down the stairs, still have help though for both sides.

A8C31647-6DC9-4CA8-82B0-DF65E0F88179.jpeg
Your attachment did show up. Good to see your sense of humor.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I still don’t know why phones are called smart, because my iPhone is pretty dumb. I asked Siri to take me home, and it linked me to and started playing country roads by John Denver (great Song but doesn’t get me home lol).

So ironically our local aquarium has a huge amount of those seahorses and they don’t look like the other ones I see there as well. In terms of fun, family came over for I guess movie night. Of all the movies my dad picks a movie called Crocodile Dundee and the sequel lol. Now I have never seen it and was oh bloody hell, I should have stayed in the hospital lol. But, to my surprise they are actually pretty comical and very 80s style which I have always enjoyed (which is odd because I’m a 90s baby. But if you haven’t seen them, it’s worth watching for some good laughs.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I still don’t know why phones are called smart, because my iPhone is pretty dumb. I asked Siri to take me home, and it linked me to and started playing country roads by John Denver (great Song but doesn’t get me home lol).

So ironically our local aquarium has a huge amount of those seahorses and they don’t look like the other ones I see there as well. In terms of fun, family came over for I guess movie night. Of all the movies my dad picks a movie called Crocodile Dundee and the sequel lol. Now I have never seen it and was oh bloody hell, I should have stayed in the hospital lol. But, to my surprise they are actually pretty comical and very 80s style which I have always enjoyed (which is odd because I’m a 90s baby. But if you haven’t seen them, it’s worth watching for some good laughs.
Love me some crocodile Dundee. He was the first croc Hunter. Steve Erwin just imitated.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you went on a walk about with Mick huh? Some of us were in our 20's when that movie was new...lol.

Hey there,

Well sorta he more or less drug me across walkabout in a wheel chair, lol, but close enough :), Australia is still on my top list to visit.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"That's not a knife. THAT'S a knife!" :)

So you went on a walk about with Mick huh? Some of us were in our 20's when that movie was new...lol.
And me - I was 32! Ha!

Last edited:

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Thanksgiving, Sarah! I know we are all very thankful that you are still here! I hope you have a good day with your family. It should truly be a great day of thanks for all of them.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Of all the movies my dad picks a movie called Crocodile Dundee and the sequel lol. Now I have never seen it and was oh bloody hell, I should have stayed in the hospital lol. But, to my surprise they are actually pretty comical and very 80s style which I have always enjoyed
Those are great movies!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Movies? Its Home Alone time...… to me a true Xmas classic(s)
THANKSGIVING AND HOLIDAY WISHES SARAH !!!!
Glad you are making use of your time and doing activities that steer your mind from accident. Each day does offer healing

Also glad to hear your tank suffered No Loss and is being Managed accordingly. So many positives, being home, etc.
When that question comes about today " What are you thankful for? ". We all know that answer.
CONTINUE TO BE STRONG, and we at R2R are all behind you 100%
1574954809325.png

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Thank you for all the well wishes and support. I hope everyone has an amazing thanksgiving. The good news is I don’t have home health care today or anything so it’s time to watch the peanuts thanksgiving :).
No physical "therapy"? Now that is something to be thankful for! I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving despite the challenges life has given you lately.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No physical "therapy"? Now that is something to be thankful for! I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving despite the challenges life has given you lately.

Hello,

Yes I have the moment where I wish they would leave. It’s funny how they push me to do more and more and I’m like ahhhh go bugger off a steep slope. What’s worse is when they have me doing something then go do whatever they do and forget that I’m there. Then with shocking surprise they come back and say oh darling your still here! Ahh yeah where would I go? Well since you’re back wanna play hide and seek, cause I couldn’t find you last time.

edit oh and when you count next when I’m suppose to hide could you just wait an hour or two so I have a head start:)

Last edited:

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

That’s hilarious! Maybe the best thing Siri’s ever done hah ;-)

Happy thanksgiving! Hope you’re having a good one.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 48.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 41 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.1%
Back