OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Omg guys lol haven’t you ever seen Indiana Jones and the temple of doom? I’m the girl version of short round:). It’s a lot of car, parking this yacht is a nightmare specially when every spot says compact car only lol. Yes I have to use a couple of my old books and a pillow to see over the dash. I need a telescope to see past the darn hood. Plus it just smells old, and what on earth is this 40s music gosh. My dad isn’t even that old. Plus when I pull into a gas station either 20 guys come running out, or some guy comes yelling at me and says the truck stop is in the back, move it missy.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So about to head home from work and well I lol maybe taking a cab, or Uber, or heck a fun run. The seat in my dads car doesn’t move at all. So there is about two feet between the bottom of my shoes and the pedals. If I sit all the way forward then I can’t see anything above the dash. My dad is in sooo much trouble when he returns my Jeep. I hate being short lol.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This would have been a great photo op! :)

Lol yeah ummm that pic would hunt me for the rest of my life. Kinda like one of those photos where as a young child, you go to sit on the potty and fall in and get stuck. Yeah nope lol, but I will try to remeber real hard on that one lol. Now I have to still figure out how to get my dads car home. We all know it won’t fit in my garage, do they have rv parking close by possibly?

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yeah ummm that pic would hunt me for the rest of my life. Kinda like one of those photos where as a young child, you go to sit on the potty and fall in and get stuck. Yeah nope lol, but I will try to remeber real hard on that one lol. Now I have to still figure out how to get my dads car home. We all know it won’t fit in my garage, do they have rv parking close by possibly?
I would just leave it in the hospital parking lot. NO ONE will steal it! :)

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry You don't understand Grand Pa. It's a guy thing. As for 8 tracks. I had an 8 track remotely mounted under the ashtray in my 70 VW. I had Skynard, Bad company, ACDC ( power age !) For the ladies I had some CSN, Jefferson Starship, ( Red Octopus) & other's I can't remember ! This thread has changes sooo much, I love it !

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think of all the money wasted on 8 track tapes! In my 74 Trans Am, I even had a Panasonic Quad 8-track (four separate channels, instead of the two for stereo). Those didn't last long. It sounded awesome, but I soon realized there was like maybe 100 quad tapes available and they of course cost more than 8T. Ha!

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think of all the money wasted on 8 track tapes! In my 74 Trans Am, I even had a Panasonic Quad 8-track (four separate channels, instead of the two for stereo). Those didn't last long. It sounded awesome, but I soon realized there was like maybe 100 quad tapes available and they of course cost more than 8T. Ha!
Glad Quad sound was finally replaced by surround sound.
Labeling made more sense.
[emoji848]

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I’m glad people love it, that’s what makes me always want to keep it going for my tank and the new one obviously, but for just the fun of it:).

When it comes to cars and 8 tracks lol I’m kinda lost, yes I know what they are. But the specifics I have no idea lol other than I can’t reach the pedals in cars that barely fit inside the back of a semi trailer. As a point of fact lol I did leave it in my parking spot:). When I told my dad he goes you did what with my car? Lol. Sorry dad If your seat actually moved so it could fit people other than the jolly green giant or King Kong it would have been fine. Except he says it’s not my fault your so tiny, lol and I said actually dad it is all your fault based on genes. He told me behave eat dinner and go to bed. Dads gotta love em.

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I’m glad people love it, that’s what makes me always want to keep it going for my tank and the new one obviously, but for just the fun of it:).

When it comes to cars and 8 tracks lol I’m kinda lost, yes I know what they are. But the specifics I have no idea lol other than I can’t reach the pedals in cars that barely fit inside the back of a semi trailer. As a point of fact lol I did leave it in my parking spot:). When I told my dad he goes you did what with my car? Lol. Sorry dad If your seat actually moved so it could fit people other than the jolly green giant or King Kong it would have been fine. Except he says it’s not my fault your so tiny, lol and I said actually dad it is all your fault based on genes. He told me behave eat dinner and go to bed. Dads gotta love em.

hahahahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaa

It cant be no worse then my work van.... WEEEEEEEEEEEE

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no @Erica-Renee lol it’s worse:) At least you can see over the hood, huge point there, secondly, at least your van is smaller than my hood, third, you can see over the dash board, and finally you get to reach the pedals for crying out loud lol. If the jolly green giant has to strap cinder blocks on the bottom of his feet to reach them, yeah I’m kinda outta luck. :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So yay I’m back in my Jeep where I can see and reach the pedals this time, just wait till I get my big water truck guys. I have finally been able to open my lights yay and they look super nice. I will have to post pics as soon as I get a chance but they are so neat.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they look anything like this?
upload_2018-6-27_12-26-50.png

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you opened the box to repackage those better before you shipped them to me???
I can send you the box with the shipping peanuts repackaged. ;)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol omg @Brew12 your cracking me up, lol and yes they look the same lol. You remind me of the cartoon the Peanuts. You definitely remind me of Charlie Brown who would send an empty box packaged really well with peanuts that’s empty. Plus @Erica-Renee lol your so peppermint patty. Lol :). I thought you had those Mitras lights anyway:)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends,

Sorry I have been so quite :( just have been swamped with work as usual. But, so update on a few things lol, first I did get some sleep yay. Lol, secondly I decided to use 8 of the current wave makers for my new tank, but each running as a set of four. I’m also trying to see if I can run just two of the current return 3100 dc pumps since they only run maybe 25% in my 240.

I did find a local company who would build the stand for me to my specs that I want, which lol includes a bed and lazy boy in there. They suggested using standard 2x4 wood I think, then I wanted to use a nice real wood like salted oak or something on the outside. But they will make it where i can slide the sump out the sides or rear once its detached.
They suggested I use magnets to attach the panels except the demo ones they had I could lol barely left and couldn’t even get it on. What’s worse is mine would be much larger, so they get hinges lol.

I’m getting good at testing my own water and not sure why I test everyday but it relaxes me that I know where things are way more often.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back