OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yes like that but how do I get that as my profile pic that shows up on my or avatar I think it’s called.

@mckinney0171 thank you, one would be surprised what they can find on clearance. This pic was taking somewhere else but that poor bucket is used for trimming rose bushes. Then once the bucket is full (usually filled five or six times) it’s dumped on a friends property behind their electric fence. You would never believe this but donkeys love fresh trimmed rose bushes lol thorns and all. When ever they are dumped those stubborn mules break speed records getting to them. If I even borrowed that bucket lol I’d be enslaved to do trim rose bushes for the next 20 years. It’s a high price to pay for a bucket:).

I will always keep my thread going when I’m not super sick, or at work all week long. But I’m improving at staying on topic it’s just that I have like fifty of them. Speaking of which ice cream sounds like a good topic regardless if it gives one brain freeze. Except my dad, he can bite into anything cold or frozen and it doesn’t affect him ever. Just munch munch, heck I bet brain freeze from an ice cream cone lol.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol yes like that but how do I get that as my profile pic that shows up on my or avatar I think it’s called.
Save it to your computer or phone and upload it in your profile. Same way you do the others.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh that’s good to know wow hey look guys she can be taught lol.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

As most know I am gonna use stax rock in my new 425 when ever it’s built lol. (Please take your time cause I’m so busy right now) but for those who have seen finding Nemo, do you think it would be pre mature to have a vision of mount wannahockaloogie made out of stax rocks and the ring of fire? My fish can have daily tank hood intiation by climbing Mount Wannahockaloogie and swim through the ring of fire. I can line the edge of it with the sps forest fire digi and it can look like lava flowing out. Any takes on this?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

As most know I am gonna use stax rock in my new 425 when ever it’s built lol. (Please take your time cause I’m so busy right now) but for those who have seen finding Nemo, do you think it would be pre mature to have a vision of mount wannahockaloogie made out of stax rocks and the ring of fire? My fish can have daily tank hood intiation by climbing Mount Wannahockaloogie and swim through the ring of fire. I can line the edge of it with the sps forest fire digi and it can look like lava flowing out. Any takes on this?
I love that idea! Maybe add some red monti caps and Red Dragon acro's for a little variety around it.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love that idea! Maybe add some red monti caps and Red Dragon acro's for a little variety around it.

Oh that was an awesome idea I love it and plus once they start to merge together it would actually look like running lava. Could also find some bright orange and yellow corals as well. Then in the center I can do more dark red corals and work my way up. Would really be a night mare to get rid of aptissia in there lol.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me personally I am more a Natalie Merchant and 10,000 maniacs (before Natalie left) person. Specially love their song Like the weather”.

I saw them open for the Grateful Dead in 1989 on the 4th of July. Great show for both bands.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol omg @Fin it’s gonna be a whole new level of Jurassic Park where the terror is lurking in 425 gallons of water. It will hide in the cave and just when we thought jaws was bad lol( he is bad I am terrified of that movie).

@NY_Caveman oh I’m am sooooo super jealous I was a babe when she did the unplugged concert which is my favorite. It’s so said John Buck passed, I wish they had stayed together kinda like the Beatles. She is so on my bucket list to go see and meet.

Just think when I open my theme park I will have to hire Malcolm to come see if he can get chased again but not by a T. rex dinosaur :)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t forget the actinic lighting over that part if the display. POP!

I have an old 10,000 Maniacs CD. Interesting that you like “older” music. I was born about the sane time as Rock n Roll, so I got to listen to a lot of the great bands. My parents were young when they had me and we kinda grew up together listening to Rock n Roll. :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I’m hoping that what ever lurks in the depth of the cave will have amazing colors and sticks out. I’m thinking like the monsters in the cave in the movie Moana lol. Just think Malcolm could say “I wonder if that will be on the tour?

All the older music is soooo much better than today’s music. Of course it’s probably because that’s all my parents listen to lol but I found 10,000 manics when I was fairly young. I have more 80s music than most people from that era.’

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monsters in the cave, you say? :)

il_fullxfull.382164960_pzew.jpg

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Well as I start to do another 25 gallon water change on my 240, I was gonna watch the flintstones and eat some fruity pebbles but @Brew12 has me singing Scooby doo, and you know I have a crush on shaggy. Just think if I ever got to marry the cartoon character shaggy I’d get a great deal, Scooby would come with him, I’d get a mystery machine, and I’d so be the man of the house since we know shaggy hides under the bed. I get the whole package lol. Of course they would eat me out of house and home. Scooby would probably drink the water in the sump tank,’hmmm any takers on Fred flint stone or Barney rubble?

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jolt true but if I go with the flintstones how much would it be for treats for Dino? This being single is starting to look really promising at the moment lol:)

But lol so I’m on topic I did finish my water change and my nitrates are under 20 ppm now. That is of course If my test is being accurate:). I looked at the Red Sea tests and wow 80 dollars for 50. Must be a really good and accurate test, any other decent ones?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@jolt true but if I go with the flintstones how much would it be for treats for Dino? This being single is starting to look really promising at the moment lol:)
This has made me think of something. No Flintstones conversations allowed on my build thread. Ever. :eek:

Anything that can lead to Dino's should be avoided!!!! :p

But lol so I’m on topic I did finish my water change and my nitrates are under 20 ppm now. That is of course If my test is being accurate:). I looked at the Red Sea tests and wow 80 dollars for 50. Must be a really good and accurate test, any other decent ones?

I prefer the Salifert to the Red Sea for the nitrate test.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Hmmm a video request of me singing Scooby doo lol I’m brave not sure if I’m that brave I’d have to practice a little first. I can’t sing that to my children in the tank I’ll scare them they are wee tinee children lol.

What @Brew12 you don’t want Dino to jump and give
You a tongue bath lol. That’s the best part :) and yes the other Dino’s we can definitely avoid.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back