Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a hard time with 22-23 inch waist pants or 00 pants fitting me. Dresses are just as bad because I’m an extra small, if we put @Fin in one a dress that fits me, unm my poor friend may be very miserable. But, with that said lol I’m sure they make it in his size, if not there is always special order and online:).

@Katrina71 lol oh now it’s a leg contest, do I need to buy someone a razor lol.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a hard time with 22-23 inch waist pants or 00 pants fitting me. Dresses are just as bad because I’m an extra small, if we put @Fin in one a dress that fits me, unm my poor friend may be very miserable. But, with that said lol I’m sure they make it in his size, if not there is always special order and online:).

@Katrina71 lol oh now it’s a leg contest, do I need to buy someone a razor lol.
I have a leg, can I join! Actually, I have 2 legs so can I join twice? ;Woot

Not sure what shaving my face with a razer has to do with anything. o_O

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Wow we may all become famous and rich finally lol. @Brew12 ummm you were not suppose to shave your face lol, your suppose to braid your beard to challenge the girls who have long hair. Urgh seriously lol if we have to wait for you grow that all back, we are gonna dip you in (fuel the stuff for corals lol not gasoline), and I guess make you wear Rogain on your chin and cheeks lol. I have some colorful beads that you can borrow (well have lol).

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Brew12 let's see the beard... I'm Googling beard trends...
Sorry, no beard. Just a 5 o'clock shadow. My wife doesn't like facial hair, and I can't say I'm a fan of it either. Haven't grown a beard since I was on the sub many years ago.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a beard for a number of years when I was younger, until someone told me I looked like Charles Manson. That was the end of that. :eek: I did keep the mustache for probably 30 years, until it started showing shades of gray (and not in the good way). That was the end of that and I thought it made me look younger (if only in my own mind). So, I believe that is the end of any facial hair for me. :)

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you people are kinda interestingly Weird, Just Like i like them.Dresses and heels are much more fun to wear then shorts and sandals But Do not Co-operate with my Occupation Most of the Time .

My Gyre pumps are still runnng Thou i do not have the Controllers where i want them. I had to order a extension cable for one of them

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you people are kinda interestingly Weird, Just Like i like them.Dresses and heels are much more fun to wear then shorts and sandals But Do not Co-operate with my Occupation Most of the Time.
Sarah does know how to attract the weirdos. ;)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends,

So last night I went to one of my nephews home coming game where he was performing in Marching band. I have nicked named him my live Pom Pom:). He did amazing and was going to upload the video of it but lol it was too long. I found out that he is the smallest clarinet player in the entire band :). Takes after me yay.

I was asked to go into work today because super short handed and worked a 12 hour shift, which was not a very fun day. But, I still was super happy to be there and was very painful as well. I wasn’t able to take my meds because of work but almost had to after to co workers randomly massively hugged me and picked me up. Felt good to be back except that part lol. Not to mention it was overdose circus.

Of course I was excited to come home and relax and watch my tank. Still working some small issues out and hopefully they get there. Plus I may need some lessons from @Fin or @Brew12 it’s never fun when you cut yourself shaving. One would think 13 years of it I would have it down pat lol. Plus driving home my airbag light came on again, which brings back bad memories. So lol it’s parked again and will be towed this time.

Now that I’m eating cold gummy coke bottles and watching frozen lol. I so love the movie and the music especially do you wanna build a snowman. The pic is of my newphew Carter who is 14 lol Next to the other student who is the other smallest and is also a freshman. She was mad that she weighs more than he does lol. He weighs 67 pounds lol. Somehow they have my genes (but not my biological children ) and yes he eats everything in the house lol. He is such an adorable live pom pom minion lol

Sincerely
Sarah

45373FAF-3CDB-49CD-B698-F09BC1186E47.jpeg

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cute kiddo! Maybe time for a new vehicle, before that one beats you to death. Seriously, it has been to two Jeep dealers now and you are still having issues. Get a real doctor car, like this one I saw at the hospital a couple of weeks ago. Provided you could reach the pedals. :)

A39214CF-EB39-490D-857A-79777EDDDAFC.jpeg

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cute kiddo! Maybe time for a new vehicle, before that one beats you to death. Seriously, it has been to two Jeep dealers now and you are still having issues. Get a real doctor car, like this one I saw at the hospital a couple of weeks ago. Provided you could reach the pedals. :)

A39214CF-EB39-490D-857A-79777EDDDAFC.jpeg
It's Idaho.

Off roading isn't a lifestyle there, it's just a daily commute.
[emoji6]

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me, that car isn't very practical here either. Probably the most expensive car in our town. I just happened to have that picture showing a doctor's car in a parking garage in my phone. ;) Maybe a Land Rover would be better - or even a new Jeep! :)

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back