OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that pic is priceless but our hospital is beyond strict, lol residency girls like me are not they privileged. We have to park the farthest away actually and if any one of us takes up two spots oh it’s bad lol. Usually hospital security will not even ask, they just tow the car. They towed one of the cardiologist, he had like one of those military cars umm hammer, hummer one of those. But it was the military version lol since that’s all he talks about. But he took up almost three with it and they towed. It was pretty comical actually, he yelled at the security guy and the security guard was you know we can tow you away also. Either be an adult or you can spend the night in a new home lol.

Sadly there are quite a few of the stupid expensive cars here and amazes me they try and drive them in the snow. Which normally ends in them being buried in a snow bank lol when it snows. I’m very tempted to find a new car that is before the era of airbags lol.

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol that pic is priceless but our hospital is beyond strict, lol residency girls like me are not they privileged. We have to park the farthest away actually and if any one of us takes up two spots oh it’s bad lol. Usually hospital security will not even ask, they just tow the car. They towed one of the cardiologist, he had like one of those military cars umm hammer, hummer one of those. But it was the military version lol since that’s all he talks about. But he took up almost three with it and they towed. It was pretty comical actually, he yelled at the security guy and the security guard was you know we can tow you away also. Either be an adult or you can spend the night in a new home lol.

Sadly there are quite a few of the stupid expensive cars here and amazes me they try and drive them in the snow. Which normally ends in them being buried in a snow bank lol when it snows. I’m very tempted to find a new car that is before the era of airbags lol.

I still think you should just move your tanks into a Hospital room on the top floor , You know the rooms where there are Locked Doors and Bars on the windows . To protect your tanks of course.. Then you can just go down stairs to work and Back home of the night. There is Lots of water filtration and a Back up generator for your convenience and Piece of mind. Also lots of oxygen on hand .. Its A WIN WIN Situation for everyone. Especially drivers who can see over the steering wheel...... (This was typed by someone other then me)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Erica-Renee I’m not sure if the floor would hold those but hey the elevators would be awesome getting those things up there. Doing water changes would be the death of me lol.

So I’m tempted to use chemiclean to get rid of some of my cyano. It’s slowing increasing but my skimmer is so sensitive that it may take me forever to make it not bubble over. Went to my lfs shop and was looking for new coral. It’s bad when neither one of them has anything even interesting to purchase. What’s worse is they had so many that looked like they had bleached. If people didn’t know better I hope they would say something. I have been looking for more acros, but prefer to purchase them on here. It seems that the wild ocean grown ones ahh don’t like me.

I’m also trying to figure out why I’m terrible at acans, I have sadly killed my ultra Acan colony, and have no idea why. They were all doing amazing until I added my third light, then it seemed like too much. None of them have recovered from that, and have all slowly but surely died on me :(. Starting to wonder how I manage to keep super sensitive ones happy, but the easy ones I destroy :(. But I’m not giving up I bought a small acan colony today so will try that one.

I’m curious as to if they want lots of light and flow to low flow and low or medium light. Sadly on line research kinda says both, and lfs said we don’t know. Move it till it’s haply which didn’t work well for me lol. So I’m up for suggestions :)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did keep the mustache for probably 30 years, until it started showing shades of gray

I am loving the grey in mine
605395C6-0B63-4946-9489-4AB602234DE5.jpeg

BTW, as far as fancy cars go, I do not get it. To me a car is a tool. My grey Honda Civic is one of the best vehicles I ever owned.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just ready for a change. I had facial hair from the 70's until 4-5 years ago. When I retire, I think I will return to my long haired hippie look that I had when I lived in Southern Cal back at the turn of the 70's. More in keeping with the hermit lifestyle that I plan to assume. Ha! I aspire to being the neighborhood weirdo - and that will take some doing. :)

As far as cars go, if I had a boat load of disposable income, I wouldn't mind a new Corvette ZR-1 as a Sunday driver. :) I do have two old cars and a late model Explorer. So, decent reliable transportation and utility, plus a couple of classic fun cars that aren't really expensive. I also have a small company vehicle (Equinox) in my driveway (used to be Chevy trucks). My old rides...

My79s2.jpg

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just ready for a change. I had facial hair from the 70's until 4-5 years ago. When I retire, I think I will return to my long haired hippie look that I had when I lived in Southern Cal back at the turn of the 70's. More in keeping with the hermit lifestyle that I plan to assume. Ha! I aspire to being the neighborhood weirdo - and that will take some doing. :)

As far as cars go, if I had a boat load of disposable income, I wouldn't mind a new Corvette ZR-1 as a Sunday driver. :) I do have two old cars and a late model Explorer. So, decent reliable transportation and utility, plus a couple of classic fun cars that aren't really expensive. I also have a small company vehicle (Equinox) in my driveway (used to be Chevy trucks). My old rides...

My79s2.jpg

Both very nice! I would never part with that El Camino just to enjoy the strange looks from each younger generation.

I get collecting and restoring cars. Or just keeping yours going way past expectation.
That to me is a hobby. Different from just buying the latest sports car as a status symbol.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Yeah, I am a long way from buying a car as a status symbol. :) I inherited the 79' El Camino when my father passed in 2010. It only has 44,000 miles on it. I rarely leave the house in it, that someone doesn't offer to buy it. The Vette I have had for about 25 years. I have almost always had a Vette, since back in the mid 70's. It is a '79, which is not really a popular year for Vettes though. @Sarah24! - neither of them have air bags! Ha!

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am loving the grey in mine
605395C6-0B63-4946-9489-4AB602234DE5.jpeg

BTW, as far as fancy cars go, I do not get it. To me a car is a tool. My grey Honda Civic is one of the best vehicles I ever owned.

Not so sure about the Gray but A Automobile is a TOOL as well here. Mine is away to get my tools from one Job to another .. I Drive a Chevy Express 3500 HD .Complete with Ladders on top and Covered with text and my PHONE Number plastered on the side.. Local License Contractor Requirement (All Contractor Vehicles MUST BE VERY CLEARLY Marked with Phone number, License numbers. I bought a Vinyl Cutting machine and Went Over Board.. its on ericaremodel website

NY_Caveman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not so sure about the Gray but A Automobile is a TOOL as well here. Mine is away to get my tools from one Job to another .. I Drive a Chevy Express 3500 HD .Complete with Ladders on top and Covered with text and my PHONE Number plastered on the side.. Local License Contractor Requirement (All Contractor Vehicles MUST BE VERY CLEARLY Marked with Phone number, License numbers. I bought a Vinyl Cutting machine and Went Over Board.. its on ericaremodel website

I would LOVE to see a picture of it, but I get it has your personal information. Actually, my imagining of it is probably better.

1A5DAA6C-271E-4784-9649-567433AC8368.jpeg

CEA6FFEE-1772-4D8A-A658-F45667E57C82.jpeg

39741207-9D7D-4143-A151-C94B94FDEFBA.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 140 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back