Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends,

Today enjoying no work and well being kinda lazy. I did do
Some work on my tank and added some 2 more conchs to my sand bed. But need a good sand cleaner, that won’t harm corals. @Brew12 maybe I need one or two diamond goby as well. Trying to find them at my lfs shouldn’t be too hard I think. Any other suggestions?

I’m trying to figure out why my bubble tip anemonies keep moving. They never move to a spot where they don’t cause problems. They stayed on their own personal rock for most of the time and then poof gone lol. They always pop up next to my very expensive coral lol. I gently poke them with my finger and maybe they will move again. Yet I haven’t found the other one yet, probably a good idea that I do lol.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends,

Today enjoying no work and well being kinda lazy. I did do
Some work on my tank and added some 2 more conchs to my sand bed. But need a good sand cleaner, that won’t harm corals. @Brew12 maybe I need one or two diamond goby as well. Trying to find them at my lfs shouldn’t be too hard I think. Any other suggestions?

I’m trying to figure out why my bubble tip anemonies keep moving. They never move to a spot where they don’t cause problems. They stayed on their own personal rock for most of the time and then poof gone lol. They always pop up next to my very expensive coral lol. I gently poke them with my finger and maybe they will move again. Yet I haven’t found the other one yet, probably a good idea that I do lol.
I think a Diamond Goby would be a great choice, but I don't think they will clean a large section of your tank. You would also be limited to one unless you can find a mated pair. Should be very common and easy to get.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Is my tank to large for a diamond goby or do they only stay in one area? Just checked my lfs and they haven’t had any for over a year and are not on the list to order. Are they seasonal or hard to find?

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Well today I finally received two of my Xmas gifts for my nephews. One wanted the new LEGO Bugatti kinda next ridiculous expensive, and the other the new ulimtate collecto millinium falcon way way over priced. But I thought salt water feeding was expensive nope legos are so much more lol. But so excited to give them on Xmas and watch them open them :).

E05F5151-A43E-4CEC-A811-6F7BEA1D64E5.jpeg

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Well today I finally received two of my Xmas gifts for my nephews. One wanted the new LEGO Bugatti kinda next ridiculous expensive, and the other the new ulimtate collecto millinium falcon way way over priced. But I thought salt water feeding was expensive nope legos are so much more lol. But so excited to give them on Xmas and watch them open them :).

E05F5151-A43E-4CEC-A811-6F7BEA1D64E5.jpeg
Boy, you are a GREAT AUNT! I looked up how much those cost. Plus, it is almost 3,600 pieces! How old is your nephew? Might take him until high school to put it together. :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

The Star Wars has like 7,500 I had to ask the fedex guy to actually put it inside for me. I couldn’t even lift the bloody box lol I will show a pic. The oldest one is 12 and the other is 10. But they have built almost every single one out there. The youngest who builds the Technic sets has maybe 20-30 and they are all the largest sets. He has another one that is an orange Porsche that he built and took him a week. The oldest one has all the huge Star Wars sets and it takes him about 3 weeks usually. They are very good at them (these are my older brothers kids (not the ones who decided to use my sump as a toilet). Now I have to shop for the other three kiddos lol

827DA299-91E2-487F-9E17-789EB850E64A.jpeg

7F188FF2-F86A-4A66-A830-2F2085A5C35A.jpeg

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

The Star Wars has like 7,500 I had to ask the fedex guy to actually put it inside for me. I couldn’t even lift the bloody box lol I will show a pic. The oldest one is 12 and the other is 10. But they have built almost every single one out there. The youngest who builds the Technic sets has maybe 20-30 and they are all the largest sets. He has another one that is an orange Porsche that he built and took him a week. The oldest one has all the huge Star Wars sets and it takes him about 3 weeks usually. They are very good at them (these are my older brothers kids (not the ones who decided to use my sump as a toilet). Now I have to shop for the other three kiddos lol

827DA299-91E2-487F-9E17-789EB850E64A.jpeg

7F188FF2-F86A-4A66-A830-2F2085A5C35A.jpeg
I can get behind some Star Wars lego's!
IMG_0002.JPG

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@Brew12 nice collections my nephews would love them.
Do you have the same millennium falcon that I just bought them? They said it was huge, but that one looks like
The normal size one sure hope I didn’t spend an extra 700 for lol no reason. This has almost 7500 piece roughly.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

@Brew12 nice collections my nephews would love them.
Do you have the same millennium falcon that I just bought them? They said it was huge, but that one looks like
The normal size one sure hope I didn’t spend an extra 700 for lol no reason. This has almost 7500 piece roughly.
No, mine isn't the crazy large one. I wouldn't have space for that one! Mine is the one that is about 18" long. Wasn't nearly this expensive when I got it for my son and I to put together.
https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Star-Mi...qid=1538143626&sr=8-8&keywords=star+wars+lego

Bronc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol @Bronc sure I guess so but how does that work since I think I’m younger lol
Oh I’m definitely older. I have two kids older than you. I turned 50 in January.

I guess I’ll just have to change your Pokémon Go nickname to “Aunt Sarah”.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I’m definitely older. I have two kids older than you. I turned 50 in January.

I guess I’ll just have to change your Pokémon Go nickname to “Aunt Sarah”.

Lol I know right I keep trying to remeber to play and we almost have best friend status lol. I tried to remind you that we were gonna level up to ultra friends but wasn’t sure if you saw my message. (That way if you use one of those eggs you get twice the experience points lol). So when we hit best friends I will message you so we can get the 200,000 points :)

Lol aunt Sarah is so cool lol what’s it now :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends

I had a very interesting day at work that made me want do use magic and vanish lol. Not sure how to properly write it politically correct as the mistake was on me lol. So as soon as I find away to word it correctly ( imagine how hard that is for me) lol.

I’m finally gonna say I give up and treat my tank with chemi clean but I did order a diamond goby from the other lfs.
I want the beautiful sand again and have heard that golden faces are really good also:). Any suggestions and also since my tank is 34 inches tall I have to scrap some coraline alage at the very bottom, any ideas? My glass scrapper blade won’t take it off lol.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using Chemi-Clean does have a bit of risk involved. I know someone (a very experienced reefer) that used it and decimated his tank. I would think long and hard about using it, if it were me.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 69 30.1%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 64 27.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 49 21.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 45 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back