Urgh seriously.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stop nuking yourself and use a Real Over.. did you ever watch that gingerbread forest cooking woman . She is so clever
Ok, we are going to have to get a translator for you soon! Ha! What goes on in that head? ;)

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, we are going to have to get a translator for you soon! Ha! What goes on in that head? ;)

Do you really wanna know all the things that goes on in my Head at any Given micro-second or any other point in time.We would need to do extensive testing , training and Pre Conditioning before you would even be able to get a small glimpse without Information overload..For i am the Alien Goddess of the This Universe ... It says so on my self made Certificate of Authenticity. ooops Masters Degree.. Maybe i printed both. As well as Never mind.
Weee As fast as fast can be you will never cat meeeeee

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since we were up all night listening to tree limbs fall on our house In the dark with no power we are Going to bed early.

GOOD NIGHT everyone ..
hi @Sarah24!
Goodnight, Alien Goddess.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I just got off work from a 24 hour so have been zoned out lol. I’m sooooo lost, lol I thought we were on subjects 26 pound pillow fights and trying to explain the injures with out laughing in the er. Are these fruity pillows, or lol am I hopelessly lost lol.

My dress size is extra small, possibly like almost the toy maker size lol. Funny thing my mum of all people bought me a new dress for thanks giving. She wanted me to try it on and it was like big enough for two of me to fit in it. When I looked it was a medium. I showed my mum ahhh when have I ever been able to wear a medium in ladies dresses? My mum stares at me and goes did you read the rest of the tag? (No sheepishly), it’s a medium in kids. Wow thanks mom wrong size and went to the kids department, your so banned from buying me clothes lol.

So what topic lol are we on now again? Oh and will update as soon as my brain isn’t fried.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slightly off topic (although I think the topic changes every page here lol), but did your SPS ever recover after that SG swing? Also, I'd like one donut por favor.

Hello,

Sadly no, I lost five acro colonies, not the tiny sticks but huge colonies they were about three years old. It was really sad I miss them. I think between that and my nitrates at 20ppm caused it. Now I keep my lights lower and ppm usually 2-5 ppm and have had better luck :)

tiggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Sadly no, I lost five acro colonies, not the tiny sticks but huge colonies they were about three years old. It was really sad I miss them. I think between that and my nitrates at 20ppm caused it. Now I keep my lights lower and ppm usually 2-5 ppm and have had better luck :)

Sorry to hear! #RIPsticks

Now how about that donut.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So this is the aftermath of when my fish scare me to death jump and land in my glass of milk. One of my chromies jumped in it. (Yes I saved him but made a mess lol). Not only did I have Tons and tons of broken glass I was also bare foot.

I had to act like a ringling brothers circus bouncing clown, and move like a pretzel. Plus use tons of towels and cleaner and then vacuum the entire floor to make sure no glass shards were in the area lol. I hope the rock he sleeps behind falls a tad bit to scare him.

2ED195BE-43E7-4B59-BA3F-FFF5930718B7.jpeg

8E2BF675-44DE-4E43-943F-28D7EA1A36FA.jpeg

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So this is the aftermath of when my fish scare me to death jump and land in my glass of milk. One of my chromies jumped in it. (Yes I saved him but made a mess lol). Not only did I have Tons and tons of broken glass I was also bare foot.

I had to act like a ringling brothers circus bouncing clown, and move like a pretzel. Plus use tons of towels and cleaner and then vacuum the entire floor to make sure no glass shards were in the area lol. I hope the rock he sleeps behind falls a tad bit to scare him.

2ED195BE-43E7-4B59-BA3F-FFF5930718B7.jpeg

8E2BF675-44DE-4E43-943F-28D7EA1A36FA.jpeg

Wait what, he jumped into your milk? I mean, what? If it was not you I would not, no, I could not believe it. Only in Sarah’s world does the unbelievable happen on a daily basis. My word, with your lack of sleep you must just live immersed in the sublime. Looks like we will need a new banner for you. I am just glad you did not drink the milk, because then you would have laughed and the fish would have flown out from your nose.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

It was one of the chromies and they all swarm to one side of the tank when then see me. They know it’s dinner time, so as About to dump half of the food in he jumps and lands right in my glass of milk. It scared me to death and I dropped it. Then had to some funky chicken mixed with hamster stuck in a running wheel at high speed. Plus I was barefoot, and had to avoid glass and save my chromie. Can you believe I did all that for a 4.99 fish lol. I had to if nkt it would ruin my theme of Snow White and the seven dwarves, one bellus angel and 7 blue green chromies lol. Even when I fill up my feeding glass, they just swim right into it. I have caught them five or six times now. The tangs are smart enough, not to but my naso tang has me figured out. If I try and hide from her she finds me lol. Like if I go behind or to the side of the tank she will locate me. With my hands in the water she has nipped at me thinking I was food. Ahhh nope lol.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

They are on my to do list for tomorrow before work. Not sure how that will play out with my lights but this is getting to real lol. I’m gonna wake up one morning with half a dozen fish hard wood floor surfing, with no waves.

Omg my thread has hit 40,000 views wow I feel soooooooooo loved awwwww thanks to all my kind adorable friends :)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sarah's Milk Dip! Cookies & Chromies! :) Could only happen to Sarah!
And with that - I am off to catch some zzzzzzzzzzzzzs. Have a good night and TRY to stay out of trouble for the rest of the evening!
Sarah and her friends ... :)
grouphugg.gif

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 28 35.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 31.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%

Back