Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

You there is a song by 10,000 maniacs written by Natalie merchant (Yes I know she is the was the lead sincer lol), but they have a song like the weather, and ihhhhh does that strike memory and one of my favorites, specially the unplugged version but love them all.

Yeah good ol Calvin and Hobbs, you know I’m sure I could find an extra defibrillator laying around. Never had to max one of those out on current, (would fit perfect on his back side on high). My sump is sooo off limits, besides I have weird things growing in there now.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are doing Tshirts, can I request a sweatshirt? It's cold here. Something off the shoulder, oversized and boxy. Oh, and long enough to cover...

Ahhhhh see how @NY_Caveman he is giving away extras parts lol, I can do better :). Who wants a shirt or a sweatshirt, let’s do pajamas lol. They will be whatever size lol and will have one of the banners :) they can be those nice warm fleece ones for winter time. (Sorry folks summer catalog isn’t out yet lol).

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhhhh see how @NY_Caveman he is giving away extras parts lol, I can do better :). Who wants a shirt or a sweatshirt, let’s do pajamas lol. They will be whatever size lol and will have one of the banners :) they can be those nice warm fleece ones for winter time. (Sorry folks summer catalog isn’t out yet lol).
With the added benefit of explaining to your spouse the " I [emoji173] Sarah " reference on your pajamas.
[emoji23]

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the added benefit of explaining to your spouse the " I [emoji173] Sarah " reference on your pajamas.
[emoji23]
That's what I'm thinkin'. LOL!

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

The closest thing that relates to a spouse or form of relationship is currently my pillow. With my crazy hours I haven’t even had time to answer the complaints from my frozen toes and fingers. But someday in do time lol, when they see all theses shirts saying I love Sarah lol I can say must be that other girl over there or lol hunny it’s a sign you may wanna pay attention to lol.

I have yet to gain knowledge of a social life, or by said means have one ever. That’s the whole point of s fish tank lol, I never have to rush home and let them out. They are already out racing across the living room floor.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

The closest thing that relates to a spouse or form of relationship is currently my pillow. With my crazy hours I haven’t even had time to answer the complaints from my frozen toes and fingers. But someday in do time lol, when they see all theses shirts saying I love Sarah lol I can say must be that other girl over there or lol hunny it’s a sign you may wanna pay attention to lol.

I have yet to gain knowledge of a social life, or by said means have one ever. That’s the whole point of s fish tank lol, I never have to rush home and let them out. They are already out racing across the living room floor.
But, you have us! How much better can it get? :D

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I would always have the family here from R2R:) and I’m glad that I do. Being on here is kinda like the movie you’ve got mail. There times I’m excited to see how my friends are doing, and can’t wait. When I get notifications lol I’m like a young child on Xmas morning lol.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

i hope you wash your pillow case on a regular basis. people don’t realize how dirty they get, as well as your bedding.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hope you wash your pillow case on a regular basis. people don’t realize how dirty they get, as well as your bedding.

Uouhhh gross lol I wash my bedding every Sunday religiously and on stupid hot mode. It definitely kills anything trying to be a creepy crawling thing. I’m an overly clean freak :). I drive my nephews and niece crazy lol.

On a side note did any one else notice when they watched the muppet movie that , none of their eyes blink. It took me 25 years to realize that.

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uouhhh gross lol I wash my bedding every Sunday religiously and on stupid hot mode. It definitely kills anything trying to be a creepy crawling thing. I’m an overly clean freak :). I drive my nephews and niece crazy lol.

On a side note did any one else notice when they watched the muppet movie that , none of their eyes blink. It took me 25 years to realize that.

actually, if you watch it in slow motion they do blink their eyes

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uouhhh gross lol I wash my bedding every Sunday religiously and on stupid hot mode. It definitely kills anything trying to be a creepy crawling thing. I’m an overly clean freak :). I drive my nephews and niece crazy lol
You can't be too careful, because you are not much bigger than whatever bacteria might be in those sheets! :p

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I like working pediatrics lol there are soooo many kids movies it’s awesome. (Only covering for a few shifts), still no where near like what my normal shifts are.

@Fin lol really, well as that may be true, at least I’m more friendly and non clingy :).

Watching the muppets in slow mode, ummm they don’t even have eyelids what are you talking about lol. They look like marbles with sharpie in the middle.

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I like working pediatrics lol there are soooo many kids movies it’s awesome. (Only covering for a few shifts), still no where near like what my normal shifts are.

@Fin lol really, well as that may be true, at least I’m more friendly and non clingy :).

Watching the muppets in slow mode, ummm they don’t even have eyelids what are you talking about lol. They look like marbles with sharpie in the middle.

they do. but you have to really slow it down to see it. they blink super fast. jim henson said this in an old interview.

tiggs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually replace my pillows every 6 months. You know how pillows are super lightweight when you first get them, then they eventually get heavier? That's all dust mites and dead skin cells that build up. I suppose you could wash them too, but they're never quite light and fluffy like new ones.

cromag27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.3%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.1%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back