Urgh seriously.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sarah.jpg

This is fantastic, but I really think we all help Sarah survive.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I like the I ♥️ Sarah banners lol what do you think @Brew12 :). I need to earn me some banners I have none I’m such an underachiever :(. Oh and @cracker its about time you come back. You havnt made me sneeze milk out my nose in awhile. Just wait though a second I’m eating sum gummy bears. If I blow one of them through my nasal passage, it will take me a month to find, and it’s gonna stick like glue.
Here ya go, Sarah... :)

HeartSarah1.gif

Sarah 1.gif

TeamSarahGIF.gif

URGHGIF.gif

Sleep.gif

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I like the I ♥️ Sarah banners lol what do you think @Brew12 :). I need to earn me some banners I have none I’m such an underachiever :(. Oh and @cracker its about time you come back. You havnt made me sneeze milk out my nose in awhile. Just wait though a second I’m eating sum gummy bears. If I blow one of them through my nasal passage, it will take me a month to find, and it’s gonna stick like glue.
I love the Sarah banner idea but I don't have that kind of pull. Besides, don't read too much into the banners. More banners does not mean more knowledge. Some of the best and brightest on here don't have any banners. Some of them can even be purchased.
And please be careful with those gummy bears!

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

lol Omg the banner idea is just cracking me up lol. I could totally see the Urgh seriously or even all of them with the little cartoon charter calvin with my sump tank lol. Definitely need more sleep and lol most things are better with donuts lol:), but everything is good with milk :)

Lol @norfolkgarden how does one umm do that lol

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In tappa talk very easy.
You just click on your profile, then picture, hit change.
Normally it's the center circle of a square picture.

I had saved the banners earlier and edited this 1 down to a square.
[emoji846]

Lol, are we going with I [emoji173] sarah or Urgh, Seriously.
[emoji854]

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In tappa talk very easy.
You just click on your profile, then picture, hit change.
Normally it's the center circle of a square picture.

I had saved the banners earlier and edited this 1 down to a square.
[emoji846]

Lol, are we going with I [emoji173] sarah or Urgh, Seriously.
[emoji854]

I Had to uninstall tapatalk once i added this forum.. AT Midnight every night i would get Notifications over and over from reef to reef. Once i removed the forum they kept coming anyway.. Not sure of the issue but I just uninstalled the application. I had all NOTIFICATIONS Turned off on the app and in the notifications in the phone... When i googled the issue i was NOT Alone in this . I am not blaming the forum itself. But not sure why they would even push notifications at midnight , or if its just the app ...

I hardly use my phone for internet stuff anyway. They are to Make Voice calls

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Sarah banner idea but I don't have that kind of pull. Besides, don't read too much into the banners. More banners does not mean more knowledge. Some of the best and brightest on here don't have any banners. Some of them can even be purchased.
And please be careful with those gummy bears!

says the man with 10 banners. ;)

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Had to uninstall tapatalk once i added this forum.. AT Midnight every night i would get Notifications over and over from reef to reef. Once i removed the forum they kept coming anyway.. Not sure of the issue but I just uninstalled the application. I had all NOTIFICATIONS Turned off on the app and in the notifications in the phone... When i googled the issue i was NOT Alone in this . I am not blaming the forum itself. But not sure why they would even push notifications at midnight , or if its just the app ...

Tapatalk does not show all of the functions of the forum either. Rev has made mention of this before, trying to get people to use the mobile version of R2R. We fight this with our Louisiana Reef Club forum also. Just use the mobile version of R2R. That's they way I view it when I am on my phone.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tapatalk does not show all of the functions of the forum either. Rev has made mention of this before, trying to get people to use the mobile version of R2R. We fight this with our Louisiana Reef Club forum also. Just use the mobile version of R2R. That's they way I view it when I am on my phone.

you also miss stuff on a phone, at least in the vertical position. i understand why, but you don't see signature and some other layout elements are different. i like to see signature because some are funny.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you also miss stuff on a phone, at least in the vertical position. i understand why, but you don't see signature and some other layout elements are different. i like to see signature because some are funny.
Just turn your phone to horizontal. It's magic! :)

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Magic . But i am also very Careful with my phone and data on it. Even logging into my Company software i use a special security feature built into the app. If another app tries to intercept its data or pull its address book . It will LOCK THAT Device out. Many Would throw there phone away if they know how much apps on it actually Retrieve.. This is why i Left the ANDROID Platform for windows for a while.. Since i have a Windows tablet (something i can do actually work on ) I only want my phone to make calls and text . But i do NOT WANT Google or any other rogue app stealing my Customers information..

This whole Privacy ,well more like lack there of iss BEYOND Annoying and unacceptable to me .This will eventually and i hope soon bite all the data mining apps and Companies .... I seen someone pushing a new aquarium accessory Remotely controlled power bar that is proprietary to a Cloud BASE APP.
The companies privacy policy needs a team of lawyers to understand .The apps permissions want access to your Internet ip and ip traffic, GPS LOCATION,Phone and Address book to name a few.. WHY ???

TO sell you to other people. the product you buy is not how they will make money. it will be by selling your information ...

Its my Tin Foil Hat and I WILL WEAR IT IF I WANNA!!!

@Sarah24! Sorry for veering so far off topic .

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like Magic . But i am also very Careful with my phone and data on it. Even logging into my Company software i use a special security feature built into the app. If another app tries to intercept its data or pull its address book . It will LOCK THAT Device out. Many Would throw there phone away if they know how much apps on it actually Retrieve.. This is why i Left the ANDROID Platform for windows for a while.. Since i have a Windows tablet (something i can do actually work on ) I only want my phone to make calls and text . But i do NOT WANT Google or any other rogue app stealing my Customers information..

This whole Privacy ,well more like lack there of iss BEYOND Annoying and unacceptable to me .This will eventually and i hope soon bite all the data mining apps and Companies .... I seen someone pushing a new aquarium accessory Remotely controlled power bar that is proprietary to a Cloud BASE APP.
The companies privacy policy needs a team of lawyers to understand .The apps permissions want access to your Internet ip and ip traffic, GPS LOCATION,Phone and Address book to name a few.. WHY ???

TO sell you to other people. the product you buy is not how they will make money. it will be by selling your information ...

Its my Tin Foil Hat and I WILL WEAR IT IF I WANNA!!!

@Sarah24! Sorry for veering so far off topic .
Lol, just pretend it's like the weather and enjoy it.
[emoji846]

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol, Phone calls are the last thing I do with it.

I am at an age and in a work position where phone calls are never good news.
[emoji23]

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back