Urgh seriously.

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So of all the places my anemonie decides to live here is where he choose. (Really, so gonna poke you with my fingers to make you move away from my sensitive coral).

731771A1-A27B-4209-8578-0FAF844A277D.jpeg

EBA05A91-1D31-4707-9708-C00CA8950BD3.jpeg

0BB9A12F-A9F9-4785-8DA5-64A1007F7991.jpeg
Have all of those Chromis started killing each other off yet? I never had luck with keeping them. I put in 5 and they cull their own population down until I just have one left. Maybe you will have better luck.

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So after sleeping some today before I went to work I managed to do some chores (omg day it’s not so), but yes I did. My anemonie decided to move and I didn’t have to poke and cattle prode him. However more than likely he will pop up somewhere else and cause a tragedy lol. He reminds me of the Robot arm (dummy) in the movie iron man and so tempted to donate him to the city aquarium.

In terms of gobies will try again tomorrow if they come in, but may have to wait till Tuesday. Also in terms of corals and frags etc, I have to frag a large piece or many smaller ones of my holly wood stunner, birdsnest, Miami hurricane, pink booxxxies (hate that name), forest fire digita, pc rainbow, maybe my purple stag, also red plating monitpora, tequila sunrise, and stinging Duncan, a huge colony of micromusa, (.if they can be,) and few others but can’t think of them. If anyone needs some of these or would like some please let me know before I take them to the local aquarium. They usually trade me small frags that I don’t have, but it’s okay if they don’t. Oh I also have candy land and mystic sunset or sunrise it’s s plating Coral with super pretty purple dots.

Some of these are starting to over grow other areas wheee I have sps corals and getting to close some of the side glass etc. all my corals are in my main display, and obviously growing great. Most know I use the current marine pros (non loop version). But thought I would share since lots of people who are sweet enough to read my rambling lol have new tanks :).

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

These could be photos of the month. I mean, I know it is an anemone owner’s worst nightmare, but the photos you shot are spectacular.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These could be photos of the month. I mean, I know it is an anemone owner’s worst nightmare, but the photos you shot are spectacular.

Hello,

Awwwww thank you @NY_Caveman thats one of thee nicest compliments I have ever had thank you soooooooooo much. It’s been the pure highlight of my morning. As well lol it is my worst nightmare having my anemonie living on top of my holly wood stunner lol

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Was curious and was looking at my tank and was reading about aefw. Was curious as to how one would recognize bite marks and or what to look for? Was reading some other posts, and also was looking online but ended up being more confused than anything :(

Fin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Was curious and was looking at my tank and was reading about aefw. Was curious as to how one would recognize bite marks and or what to look for? Was reading some other posts, and also was looking online but ended up being more confused than anything :(
I think I kept acros before there were AEFWs. :)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So catching up on other loyal readers threads lol @Brew12 and oh wait oh oh um yeah @Brew12 lol didn’t know you were a USMC like my dad and older brother wow. (No idea how I missed that so sorry, but thanks for all you did and you were worried about your son lol really :). In light my dad was worried also about my brother, but my oldest brother (not to be confused with family problem version), said my dad was ten times worse and harder on him :). Anyway, neat pic one for the month award:).

But back to what I was ahh saying oh well @Fin and @Erica-Renee I haven’t forgotten I soooooo promise. Working on caveman’s now which gave me an idea. Since my thread is wow 87 pages long good grief lol (do I really talk that much?, or are they just making my normal page space on here 1/8 of the size? But @NY_Caveman he did awesome give aways for loyal readers etc. I can’t steal that idea soooooooo not okay but would love some ideas :).

I will try and promise to update and respond more, just have been overly exhausted and kinda lazy, lol, and working way way way too much. In terms of my niece she was way to honest with me the other day. Since she is in kindergarten (small day) she asked me, I think I know why we are sent to school all day long? Why is that? Because your getting me use to working all day at an early age, and it’s not very nice. I was kinda speachless and In reality (as I watch iron man, it would be kinda nifty to have one of those suits or that Jarvis thing), but from age five until we retire lol we kinda get prone to 8 your days lol, kinda bleak I know.

But with our delay updates hmmmmmm updates hmmmmmmmmmmmm skipping updates lol haven’t really done much but can’t get my anemone to stop living on top of my holly wood stunner. How bloody silly is that they both sting each other what a lovely relationship they have. Here you stung me so here is a few stings back and wait that’s one sting tooo many I’m stinging you back (kids).

But oh I finally learned how to spot aefw, to all that follow my thread (she can be taught ), which is good right :). Anyway, maybe some poking again will move him along or maybe I can find a cattle prod laying around.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So catching up on other loyal readers threads lol @Brew12 and oh wait oh oh um yeah @Brew12 lol didn’t know you were a USMC like my dad and older brother wow. (No idea how I missed that so sorry, but thanks for all you did and you were worried about your son lol really :). In light my dad was worried also about my brother, but my oldest brother (not to be confused with family problem version), said my dad was ten times worse and harder on him :). Anyway, neat pic one for the month award:).
Actually, I was in the Navy. My wife served in the USMC so my son is taking after her. Funny enough, James has written from boot camp expressing that his mother was harder on him than boot camp is! Must be a Marine thing!

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, I was in the Navy. My wife served in the USMC so my son is taking after her. Funny enough, James has written from boot camp expressing that his mother was harder on him than boot camp is! Must be a Marine thing!

Hello,

Lol ahhhh now that explains it all:), when my dad ever kinda changed his tone on my name, I always had tears in my eyes. He would always be whybare you crying, cause your mad at me, I’m not mad what are you talking about? You yelled at me lol, (darling) I was outside with the lawn mower runnnng, you were in your room painting your nails with brothers hobby paint. How else were you gonna here me? Oh! Yeah that’s my dad always a marine :)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on caveman’s now which gave me an idea. Since my thread is wow 87 pages long good grief lol (do I really talk that much?, or are they just making my normal page space on here 1/8 of the size? But @NY_Caveman he did awesome give aways for loyal readers etc. I can’t steal that idea soooooooo not okay but would love some ideas :).

Not stealing at all. I did not invent the concept. But, if you want ideas, how about getting R2R to create special "I (HEART) SARAH" banners for your loyal followers?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol I like the I ♥️ Sarah banners lol what do you think @Brew12 :). I need to earn me some banners I have none I’m such an underachiever :(. Oh and @cracker its about time you come back. You havnt made me sneeze milk out my nose in awhile. Just wait though a second I’m eating sum gummy bears. If I blow one of them through my nasal passage, it will take me a month to find, and it’s gonna stick like glue.

DMG Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Thank you to @Brew12 for your service and for your family's service!! And to @Sarah24! for your family's service. Thinking of vets always makes me teary-eyed for their sacrifices, unimaginable to us regular people! We can never thank you enough! :)

Cool thread, Sarah! :p

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Kattkrazie thabk you and my dad and oldest brother still want me to join, hmmmm probably not. Their backpack weighs more than I do. Thanks for reading my thread :) I try to make it fun through 87 pages lol. I still think they give me 1/16 of the space (totally kidding) I just didn’t think I talked that much, apparently so. But, hopefully made a few smile and laugh.

@cromag27 lol you survived lol was it that painful :), maybe If I added donuts and skittles to the thread lol.

cromag27

octoaquatics.com - ig = @octoaquatics. view my sig
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Lol @Kattkrazie thabk you and my dad and oldest brother still want me to join, hmmmm probably not. Their backpack weighs more than I do. Thanks for reading my thread :) I try to make it fun through 87 pages lol. I still think they give me 1/16 of the space (totally kidding) I just didn’t think I talked that much, apparently so. But, hopefully made a few smile and laugh.

@cromag27 lol you survived lol was it that painful :), maybe If I added donuts and skittles to the thread lol.

i once had a donut with skittles on it.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back