Urgh seriously.

Hello,

As I sit here working on my tank and keeping things simple in my tank, I decided to start off with my first Xmas movie of the holiday season. Now curious as to who can guess which movie I choose (hint it’s a classic but not as old as like Xmas story etc or Rudolph frosty etc) think 80s and above lol
Hmm.... ELF?

I'm an old romantic. Best Christmas movie ever = White Christmas
 
Hello,

Nope mark grinch off the list, so have to make this fun the winner can get oh gosh need ideas for things for Xmas lol. And to make it not as hard it’s was release before 2010 :). Was gonna do I survived Sarah sweatshirt but, sadly havnt found a place that designs shirts etc. So, let’s see since it’s Xmas what should we select as the prize
 
So we have mentioned elf, and grinch nope, so another hint, have to make sure I don’t give it away, oh they mass produced items from the movie and they became action toys also. Eeek anything else may give it away and
 
So we have mentioned elf, and grinch nope, so another hint, have to make sure I don’t give it away, oh they mass produced items from the movie and they became action toys also. Eeek anything else may give it away and
Toy Story?

Is that a Christmas movie?
 
Nope lol toy story isn’t an xmas movie but will clarify for sake of argument it was not released during Xmas season,
And let’s see one other needs to know the answer lol just for the sake of honesty lol.
 
Disney's Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey came out in 2009

Oh that’s right it did come out in 2009 but nope. So to keep things honest I gave @saltyfilmfolks the anweser lol. Okay so another hint it includes a broken snowman and gosh almost anything I say will give it away,
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new