Used Dos?

Try eBay or local craigslist, not to mention join a local FB group - I see tons of equipment locally - but I’m not interested in wearing other ppls dirty underwear!

My theory on used products is to buy new unless you can work a deal for less than 70% of the retail cost, and seemingly in perfect condition.
 
Ehhhh. I have mostly bought new on everything. Nothing local or on fb right now that I have found
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new