• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

UV sterilizer for 60+g tank

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I've never much used them so I don't know what's good, but I'm looking for something that's good bang for your buck that I could potentially plumb on a manifold. I'd prefer to have one pump for the return and another pump for running all my equipment on this build if possible. Preferably something used but not to heavily. I'll be keeping some more disease prone to fish in my newest setup so I figured I'd try UV sterilizer. Should have plenty of room in the tank stand or sump but don't need anything massive.

If anyone has recommendations too that would be great thanks!

Tangs-A-Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t give you any comparisons or experience, as I’m new to this. I found an article and went with their recommendation. Price was good. Mine is set up on a Red Sea Reefer 350 (liters). FYI: it is large

Great price, photo below of where I got it from. It did take a little while to arrive, maybe 2 weeks, probably because it was shipped by our illustrious gubmint postal service.

IMG_0579.jpeg
IMG_5443.png

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 56.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.7%
Back