v2 Pump Coding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pete Luna
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pete Luna

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
844
Reaction score
535
Location
Norway
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Neptune v2 pump, I want to use it to flush the line fort my Avast Kalk-Stirrer I can't get it to turn on when my DOS turns on.

I want to turn it on when the stirrer DOS comes on and Defer 10 seconds than turn off

#reefsquad

Thanks - Pete
 
like this, run same as DOS I believe
OSC 000:00/000:30/012:30 Then ON
 
I have a Neptune v2 pump, I want to use it to flush the line fort my Avast Kalk-Stirrer I can't get it to turn on when my DOS turns on.

I want to turn it on when the stirrer DOS comes on and Defer 10 seconds than turn off

#reefsquad

Thanks - Pete
I believe you are not using the Defer statement properly here. Show us your code so more informed help can be provided.

I don't know if the OSC command works for the PMUP, but you could give it a try?
The OSC can be used with any outlet; even a virtual one.
 
Thanks I’ll try that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new